Tenants destroy house after landlord asks them to leave

Started by formation, December 26, 2020, 12:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formation

December 26, 2020, 12:16:50 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:33:41 PM by all 4 you.
Notes:

- he asked them to leave because they were late on rent, and told them he wouldn't officially "evict" them to avoid it going on their record ... out of kindness

- tenant smashed up entire house, busted out windows, and instructed their kids to help using hammers

- he's crying throughout the video, saying he's hurt cuz he allowed them to sell drugs from the house without bothering them :(
how could they do this to him?

- calls the tenants ghetto, and calls their kids ugly. says he woulda killed them all if he caught them in the act of the vandalism

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Aalonso.

Oh my god I don't think I've ever felt rage thru a video before. I want that bitch dead myself 

Aalonso.

formation

December 26, 2020, 01:34:31 PM #4 Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:36:15 PM by all 4 you.
Quote from: L0NZ. on December 26, 2020, 01:30:44 PM
Oh my god I don't think I've ever felt rage thru a video before. I want that bitch dead myself
bitch i felt those "ooooooooo!!!!!"s

this the type of shit that would bring the southside outta me.

be ready to just lay hands on SOMEONE

Aalonso.

"So sorry brother. Don't get upset. If you need help I'm on contractor in Northern NJ and will help fix anything you need to fix free of charge. Send me a DM."

UGH

WHEW.

Kangz. lemme just.... ahhh

suck both y'all up 

CHOKE

Don't see the issue tbh

He said leave, he didn't say how lolz

yummy

I remember this, he got like damn near 50k in donations on gofundme and the tenant said he was lying 

Aalonso.

Nah he ain't lying. No faking this rage owt

formation

December 26, 2020, 01:44:41 PM #10 Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:49:26 PM by all 4 you.
but at the same time...i gotta tug him a lil bit ....

you knew they were selling drugs in the home itself and you flat out told them u didn't mind?

so basically they were paying their rent with drug money

i can understand overlooking a tenant smoking a lil weed here and there....maybe
but turning your property into some stop-n-shop for druggies?

u can't give them a green light on crazily illegal activity
and then expect them to turn into upstanding, proper law biding citizens once it's time for them to leave when the money runs out.

the house kinda lived and died by the sword.

ophababes.

Quote from: all 4 you. on December 26, 2020, 01:44:41 PM

you knew they were selling drugs in the home itself and you flat out told them u didn't mind?

i can understand overlooking a tenant smoking a lil weed here and there....maybe

and then expect them to turn into upstanding, proper law biding citizens once it's time for them to leave when the money runs out.

n

niggas gotta sell drugs sometimes

:wheresmylawyer:

formation

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 26, 2020, 02:09:01 PM
Quote from: all 4 you. on December 26, 2020, 01:44:41 PM

n

niggas gotta sell drugs sometimes

apparently niggas gotta smash up a house too sometimes

formation

December 26, 2020, 02:22:20 PM #13 Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 02:23:28 PM by all 4 you.
and the words he was using to describe them, "ghetto", etc.

well umm yeah. turning ur home into a crackhouse was def kinda ghetto

but it seems like he was perfectly fine with them being hoodrats as long as their hoodrat activities contributed to the rent going into his hands.

but now the ghetto is beneath him.

definitely a "have my cake and eat it too" tea.
i still feel for him but no ma'am.

hope he's learned a lesson

Aalonso.

Quote from: all 4 you. on December 26, 2020, 02:22:20 PM
and the words he was using to describe them, "ghetto", etc.

well umm yeah. turning ur home into a crackhouse was def kinda ghetto

but it seems like he was perfectly fine with them being hoodrats as long as their hoodrat activities contributed to the rent going into his hands.

but now the ghetto is beneath him.

definitely a "have my cake and eat it too" tea.
i still feel for him but no ma'am.

hope he's learned a lesson

digging too deep there sis.

you can sell drugs and not be ghetto. selling drugs isn't exclusively ghetto or hood rat behavior. Doctors basically push them, and Tyler from suburbia sells his moms pain meds under the bleachers. He probably understood that IF they were ping to be able to pay, that was goin to be the means. She was probably fkn jobless, stupid with no skills.... with an equally low life boyfriend... but he afforded them a place to dry out of the kindness of his heart as long as they could afford to pay rent, by whatever means. he's not enraged because she was ghetto, he's enraged because he was kind to them and they shitted on him