do ya'll think Brandy should rebrand?

Started by BranNu, January 20, 2021, 01:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Make the music u USED to make.  Dress the way u USED to dress
:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Jason Bolden def needs to stay on payroll. He gets her image and find the balance to make it look more premium

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Harlem on January 20, 2021, 06:41:29 PM
The fact that Brandy put that horrible Derek Blanks animation of her & Sy'rai back as her profile too smfh

The disrespect, he would've got fired off that alone
LMAOOO yes why does she always go ghost on instagram but keep changing that profile picture and deleting post lol muva be weird. That damn picture does not look good, why my good sis think it looks goodt.  :usureuok:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Kalifornia.

Harlem

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 20, 2021, 11:29:24 PM
The fact that Brandy put that horrible Derek Blanks animation of her & Sy'rai back as her profile too smfh

LMAOOO yes why does she always go ghost on instagram but keep changing that profile picture and deleting post lol muva be weird. That damn picture does not look good, why my good sis think it looks goodt.  :usureuok:

Lmaooo b/c she doesn't have an eye for visual aesthetic... she needs to hire a young & fresh visual/art team to train her on what looks pleasing to the public in this day & age  :plzstop:

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 20, 2021, 11:32:34 PM

Leak this Queen

:stressed:
I can't believe this song is 7 years old. It ain't coming Queen. I say we bust down the doors in that Calabasas casa and take all the files.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Harlem on January 20, 2021, 11:34:26 PM

Lmaooo b/c she doesn't have an eye for visual aesthetic... she needs to hire a young & fresh visual/art team to train her on what looks pleasing to the public in this day & age  :plzstop:
Yessss hunty and quick. She dressin worst than season 5 and 6 of Moesha. She never could dress but Ryan did a number on our girl, Ima curse that ass out when I see him then ask for Bran number cause I know he still got it (the new one hehe)

Harlem

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 20, 2021, 11:42:17 PM

Yessss hunty and quick. She dressin worst than season 5 and 6 of Moesha. She never could dress but Ryan did a number on our girl, Ima curse that ass out when I see him then ask for Bran number cause I know he still got it (the new one hehe)

Lmaoooooooo

The fact she stayed ON while she was with him was crazy too. Bran was tryna compete for his attention and the GP... good ol days
:stressed:

BranNu

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 20, 2021, 11:42:17 PM

It was the dick :giveittomeddy:

She needs to learn what pleases the younger audience since a lot of her fans have been by her side since her debut

BranNu

January 20, 2021, 11:58:53 PM #54 Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 08:40:32 AM by Brandy Hater
I need different producers Camper did it's thing on some of the song but she needs something that will appeal to the younger audience like myself

Harlem

Not gonna lie I thought this album would've had more Hit Boy placements at least like 1-2 more on the album to balance out the sound of Baby Mama

Ulysses

She always approaches the next album differently than the previous. That is not new to her 

TriBeCa

She doesn't need to rebrand, she needs to be consistent and proactive. Who the hell waits until several months after their album is released to finally perform?  :uhh: Well, Brandy does. She definitely won't be getting my coins next time around, especially after another era with only 2 videos, but I'll stream.

Annie

I wouldn't mind a R&B divas type of album so she could just be like a Whitney Houston 
do a Vegas residency..with some glamor and ballads like Have you ever
she got the voice so..

/.\