do ya'll think Brandy should rebrand?

Started by BranNu, January 20, 2021, 01:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranNu

January 20, 2021, 01:15:11 PM Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:17:57 PM by BranNu
 :letsmessfag:

Andthecategoryis...

Of course we do....the ones that haven't given up on Queent that is (about 5 left). What do you suggest your Majesty?
:cheerup: :cheerup: :cheerup:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Summertime

No, I like that she can finally dress like she wants and do the music she wants. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on January 20, 2021, 01:29:05 PM
No, I like that she can finally dress like she wants and do the music she wants.
even if it's both bad?

I think the OP really just wants to help tbh

BranNu

BranNu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on January 20, 2021, 01:31:05 PM
even if it's both bad?

:plzstop:

Other than the perfomances everything else was horrible

Summertime

January 20, 2021, 01:34:39 PM #6 Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:36:02 PM by Superstar Brandy
even if it%u2019s both bad?

No, it's not bad for a 41 y.o. woman to do what she wants :-/. I would rather Brandy do what she wants after dressing and doing what everyone wants her to do since she was 14.

CHOKE

Justaway_

BranNu

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on January 20, 2021, 01:34:39 PM
even if it%u2019s both bad?

No, it's not bad for a 41 y.o. woman to do what she wants :-/. I would rather Brandy do what she wants after dressing and doing what everyone wants her to do since she was 14.

She can do what she wants while still looking nice

She doesn't have to pick one over the other  :uhh:

BranNu

Quote from: Justaway_ on January 20, 2021, 01:38:12 PM
I want her to stop lipping. Thats all

Good luck with that  :blessed:

I don't see the problem with lip singing as long as she does to her own voice and most people do it anyways

rosone1

When Baby Mama dropped, all I saw was we want old Brandy, what happened to the Have You Ever Brandy .I don't think a rebrand is necessary for her, just the right music.

bby ddy

I think the right stylist can pull Brandy's look together. She clearly is comfortable with this hobo-chic-maniacal-medieval-madhouse thing she has going on. 

I would say more but indie Brandy is gonna do what she wants. She's gonna work with whomever she's comfortable with.

Frank Gatson gotta go though.

demitri.petty

I love her authenticity and transparency. It's clear that she doesn't need the money or the sales of music. I think B7 was really for the CORE fans and herself.

GYNandTONIC

Music wise: no

Image wise: yes (and that doesn't mean booty shorts and inches for me)