The ultimate girls trip Thailand

Started by Vonc2002, March 23, 2023, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Candiace is on RHOP, has her scripted show, pageant consulting business, her hair business.

Porsha is unemployed.

and uneducated.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on March 30, 2023, 09:36:54 PMCandiace is on RHOP, has her scripted show, pageant consulting business, her hair business.
d

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on March 30, 2023, 09:36:54 PMCandiace is on RHOP, has her scripted show, pageant consulting business, her hair business.

Porsha is unemployed.

and uneducated.

Period.

NEW MOON

Porsha is unemployed.

and uneducated.

Candiace also worked in public engagement and international affairs under the obama administration. Which she most likely got with her communications degree.

I think Porsha dropped out of college. lol.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on March 30, 2023, 09:45:53 PM

Porsha is unemployed.

and uneducated.

Period.

Cowgirl

Porshmonkey has some damn nerve for continuing to force journalism credentials  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Porsha is unemployed.

and uneducated.

her music

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on March 30, 2023, 08:54:46 PMWasn't that lil show canceled
cccccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

But Diane Sawyer! Gayle King! :plzstop:

demitri.petty

Lol Porsha is Queen and y'all hate to see it. But I am here for Candiace and those reads

STUNNA GOD

Gizelle: these are hurricanes.

White sis: what's in it?...

Gizelle: a bunch of licka, now drink it.
:udontlookok:

NDNSNNDNSNDNNSNDNSNDMMSSMSMSMSM

STUNNA GOD

Porsha n Candiace have me SCREAMING!!!!!!

I'm SICK of these white bitches screaming bout church. Either go or DONT!! DAMNS!
:udontlookok:

BDNSNDNNSNDNNSNDNSNMDMDMFMMDMDMFMFMFMDF
F

F
F
F
F
F

F
F
F
F