BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 03:24:44 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 03:06:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 02:57:11 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 02:14:54 PM
No one's budging in here.

I can sit here and talk about Nipsey's STEM center and his speeches about finance and how meaningful they were all day..

And the anti-Nipseys can share tweets or behavior that you feel are/were homophobic and/or oppressive all day.

But clearly, no one's budging. 

So this will be the last time I'll type Nipsey's name on this website. And if I renege on this promise, I personally invite you to quote this post and throw it in my face.

At some point you realize how unproductive a conversation is - on both sides. And take a step back from it. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I genuinely believe in what he stood for and taught to his people as a Black businessman.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Now I'm with u on nip but why do u take everything so personally  :dead:
If I take things like this "personally" it's even more reason for me to avoid this convo in particular.

Unless my goal is just to get riled up and argue or something.

Wouldn't say I've taken it personally because Nipsey isn't my biological brother or anything. But after learning about what he stood for it does bother me to see people demean him.

I don't think I'm the only person you'd run into who'd be a bit passionate about someone dragging him based on his story within the community, so there's nothing very unique about how I feel on this matter.
Honestly, it is very disheartening that people can encapsulate everything he stood for, the kindve person he was, and how he contributed to his community, and try to diminish it to nothing.  No one is a perfect person and if we were to dig into every single person's views and perspectives than anyone can be discredited.  With that said, people are entitled to their thoughts and opinions. You know this place and how it deals with these sorta things, so it's best to either laugh it off or not engage altogether. Personally, I found absolutely nothing funny about a young girl being found dead in a freezer but somehow y'all got quite the kick out of it  :dead:
I just refrained from engaging in conversations or stayed outta the threads, because I know that depending on the person, I'll say some questionable shit too. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said but I know where I am, so we gotta let it be light.  Niggas here are petty and will say A simply because u said B. You gotta stop letting these convos get those curls all in a twist  :kii:
];\sfp,k[mojpinhubgiyf;;\[.l],p-k[mojpnihbujhvyic

I just see this conversation bringing war and I don't want war so I'll just shut up.

Me promising to stfu and let everyone be on Nipsey is a gift from me.

I'd be in a retirement home somewhere with a head full of gray hair still trying to convince the gorls that he was freakin' awesome.

:omf:

At some point it's just like OK you said your piece this is going nowhere.

There's no hard feelings on my end. So ultimately I don't take this entire thing personally.
I appreciate how hard u went for this tho. I don't think I saw any real disgusting comments from nipsey on homosexuality tbh. And I may be mistaken but it looks like these were his ideas at one point but LIKE EVERYONE,  he grew. That's what people do, they grow.  I think it's so counterproductive to hold someone hostage for past things that they've addressed and moved beyond. And honestly even if he hadnt, what he stood for was so much bigger than that for me. This is the kinda shit they want us to do and I'm not for it.  There's so much dissension amongst black people for all these reasons and we're all so quick to tear each other down. Fck that! I love that they chose to exalt him in a blaze of glory.
f

Vonc2002

Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 03:29:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 03:24:44 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 03:06:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 02:57:11 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 02:14:54 PM
No one's budging in here.

I can sit here and talk about Nipsey's STEM center and his speeches about finance and how meaningful they were all day..

And the anti-Nipseys can share tweets or behavior that you feel are/were homophobic and/or oppressive all day.

But clearly, no one's budging. 

So this will be the last time I'll type Nipsey's name on this website. And if I renege on this promise, I personally invite you to quote this post and throw it in my face.

At some point you realize how unproductive a conversation is - on both sides. And take a step back from it. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I genuinely believe in what he stood for and taught to his people as a Black businessman.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Now I'm with u on nip but why do u take everything so personally  :dead:
If I take things like this "personally" it's even more reason for me to avoid this convo in particular.

Unless my goal is just to get riled up and argue or something.

Wouldn't say I've taken it personally because Nipsey isn't my biological brother or anything. But after learning about what he stood for it does bother me to see people demean him.

I don't think I'm the only person you'd run into who'd be a bit passionate about someone dragging him based on his story within the community, so there's nothing very unique about how I feel on this matter.
Honestly, it is very disheartening that people can encapsulate everything he stood for, the kindve person he was, and how he contributed to his community, and try to diminish it to nothing.  No one is a perfect person and if we were to dig into every single person's views and perspectives than anyone can be discredited.  With that said, people are entitled to their thoughts and opinions. You know this place and how it deals with these sorta things, so it's best to either laugh it off or not engage altogether. Personally, I found absolutely nothing funny about a young girl being found dead in a freezer but somehow y'all got quite the kick out of it  :dead:
I just refrained from engaging in conversations or stayed outta the threads, because I know that depending on the person, I'll say some questionable shit too. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said but I know where I am, so we gotta let it be light.  Niggas here are petty and will say A simply because u said B. You gotta stop letting these convos get those curls all in a twist  :kii:
];\sfp,k[mojpinhubgiyf;;\[.l],p-k[mojpnihbujhvyic

I just see this conversation bringing war and I don't want war so I'll just shut up.

Me promising to stfu and let everyone be on Nipsey is a gift from me.

I'd be in a retirement home somewhere with a head full of gray hair still trying to convince the gorls that he was freakin' awesome.

:omf:

At some point it's just like OK you said your piece this is going nowhere.

There's no hard feelings on my end. So ultimately I don't take this entire thing personally.
I appreciate how hard u went for this tho. I don't think I saw any real disgusting comments from nipsey on homosexuality tbh. And I may be mistaken but it looks like these were his ideas at one point but LIKE EVERYONE,  he grew. That's what people do, they grow.  I think it's so counterproductive to hold someone hostage for past things that they've addressed and moved beyond. And honestly even if he hadnt, what he stood for was so much bigger than that for me. This is the kinda shit they want us to do and I'm not for it.  There's so much dissension amongst black people for all these reasons and we're all so quick to tear each other down. Fck that! I love that they chose to exalt him in a blaze of glory.
:stressed:

Lemme just...

outta my way fags

OOF!

Afro............

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Is it true they had a gang related theme at his funeral mess?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 14, 2019, 03:34:38 PM

This was already discussed a few pages back.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 14, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

This was already discussed a few pages back.
sdsddffdfffffff
Late ass fag
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

You damn well  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on April 14, 2019, 03:15:36 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 14, 2019, 11:50:34 AM
Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 11:46:10 AM
Quote from: Glock on April 14, 2019, 11:44:15 AM
Quote from: squid on April 14, 2019, 11:29:11 AM
Didn't this man believe in the gay agenda?

I just hate that these leaders can't be for ALL OF THE PPL SMFH
!!!
and in turn when some of those people won't or don't wanna get behind people someone like that, people shouldn't take it to heart :dead:
this!

I've learned that ..
some people feel strongly about other issues .. and some believe that they must all coincide for them to get behind

I'm not gonna be the judge.

As for me personally.. any leader or someone I look towards needs to be for EVERYONE..

This is one of the main reasons why I don't attend church
So much separation and dissension 

They say Nipsey changed a bit.. which I think should be considered.. if true.

We all deserve that much.. as long as one has done the work to be better than they use to be

Boy...

:takeallofme:
Umph

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 14, 2019, 03:43:49 PM

You damn well  :uhh:
seems counterproductive...

Kurama

Quote from: animmai. on April 14, 2019, 12:00:24 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 11:55:13 AM
Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 11:52:08 AM
Quote from: LOONA. on April 14, 2019, 11:48:56 AM

!!!
and in turn when some of those people won't or don't wanna get behind people someone like that, people shouldn't take it to heart :dead:

I'm trying to figure out what "community" was he helping since he pretty much tossed black women and black gays aside.

Straight black men who identify with his lifestyle? That dumb gang shit...which is why he's dead? 

:dead: :kii:
Not black gays and black women fighting and marching to be disrespected and shut out of the conversation some more
While other Black gays apparently march with a rainbow flag representing a community that does nothing for them in the grand scheme of things.

Guess we're just a big bowl of non-productivity this month.

So, other than sitting on here lecturing us about this dead nigga, what exactly are you doing for your community?

I'm genuinely curious. Free ancestry kits for little kids?

Surely you're following in Nipsey's footsteps

:unsure:

Kurama

Quote from: animmai. on April 14, 2019, 12:20:09 PM

!!!

I'm trying to figure out what "community" was he helping since he pretty much tossed black women and black gays aside.

Straight black men who identify with his lifestyle? That dumb gang shit...which is why he's dead? 

Not black gays and black women fighting and marching to be disrespected and shut out of the conversation some more
While other Black gays apparently march with a rainbow flag representing a community that does nothing for them in the grand scheme of things.

So, other than sitting on here lecturing us about this dead nigga, what exactly are you doing for your community?

so...nothing?

Xkdkdmmdmdm

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:25:24 PM
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:22:10 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on April 14, 2019, 12:16:42 PM
So now she cares about black people after all the times she lashed BLM?     
You only care about black lives only if a white man kill.

If a black person was killed by anyone else you just say "im glad that nigga is dead". How can you represent "blm"'with that analogy?

THATS why I "lash"'the blm movement. Cause niggas like you. :receipts:
And still u have YET to show what u have done for black people or What alternative organiztion ur affiliated with.  U sit yo simple minded ass in the house with all this shit to say but ain't done shit and ain't gonna do shit.

:guys:

Kurama

Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:43:09 PM
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:39:20 PM
Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:35:09 PM
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:33:11 PM
Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:31:17 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 14, 2019, 12:27:34 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 12:01:27 PM
Yeah Jayd, it's best you edit my point out of the post and reply to a PORTION of it.

Good day guys. Long live Nipsey's legacy and I hope his message continues to be spread.

It's crucial to the community that we take more business into our hands, learn financial responsibility, and try to keep generational wealth in mind.

I couldn't care less about his views on the gay agenda or a tweet from 2015. That's nothing but a distraction from a fucking message that he had for us which is worthwhile, solid and very relevant.
These people have no plans on owning anything, so most can care less.  :dead:
what are you talking about
I own my damn house :dead:
Please stop with these generalisations just because we don't feel like going UP for a dead gangsta that hated black women and the black LGBT community :dead: :dead:
He never said he hated lgbt. He said that white media would represent a black gay man dating a white gay man before showing a heterosexual black love relationship.

And that is indeed true.

QuoteBut in January 2018, he posted a photo of a group of Black men and boys in suits at an event with a caption devaluing and demonizing Black queer men — likening them to those who are "hyperviolent" and "abandoners," ostensibly of the children and families.

"Demonstration speaks louder than Conversation. They gone feed us every image of our men and boys but this one," he stated in an Instagram caption. "No hyper violent...No homo sexual...No abandoners....JUS STRONG BLAC MEN AND YOUNG Men. RESPECT TO MY BIG HOMIE @bigu1 for Leading with love and intelligence. GOD IS WITH US WHO CAN GO AGAINST US."

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Where in that post does it says he hates lgbt?

Although I do agree he could have worded it better, but its true that they dont represent black union properly in the mainstream.

And he also apologized for his comments as well.
He likened black gay men to hyperviolent men and the black men who dessert their families and kids, undesirables and weaklings of the community, the people that give the wider community a bad name.
That's what he meant, if you needed him to bluntly say it and are unable to comprehend and read between the lines just say so and stop wasting my damn time. :uhh: :dead:
Don't narrate how black LGBT people are supposed to feel about this man who clearly didn't agree with the way we live our lives or the black women who don't use because he labelled them as people who weren't worthy of being included in the black community.

Damn
:flamebroiled:

...my little hiatus

Quote from: Kurama on April 14, 2019, 04:38:14 PM
Quote from: animmai. on April 14, 2019, 12:20:09 PM

!!!

so...nothing?

Xkdkdmmdmdm
dddddddddddddddddddddgw

Admin