The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

ssw4919

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on August 12, 2021, 01:44:06 PM
Did any of them give a live vocal? Pam did look ridiculous lipping that gospel song, and then the girls coming in with the ROBES. I was definitely laughing at that part 

Then poppin cooch the next song.   :diddraispoot:

ophababes.

Quote from: ssw4919 on August 12, 2021, 09:06:19 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on August 12, 2021, 01:44:06 PM
Did any of them give a live vocal? Pam did look ridiculous lipping that gospel song, and then the girls coming in with the ROBES. I was definitely laughing at that part 

Then poppin cooch the next song.   :diddraispoot:

Young

Young

Vonc2002

I just watched the last episode and I actually like the songs.  It was the production that needed work 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 13, 2021, 03:07:36 PM
I just watched the last episode and I actually like the songs.  It was the production that needed work
That's right bitch, change your tune.

Cowgirl

Watching the finale now. Did I miss where they explain Pam isn't in the group or will that come later?

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Planet Her on August 13, 2021, 04:54:38 PM
Watching the finale now. Did I miss where they explain Pam isn't in the group or will that come later?

She left to become a gospeltress and spread the message of her alleged ex-puss chronicles across the seven seas

Cowgirl

Quote from: Freemala Harris on August 13, 2021, 04:56:09 PM

She left to become a gospeltress and spread the message of her alleged ex-puss chronicles across the seven seas
But they were rehearsing and she wasn't on stage, they didn't explain or did it just not happen yet/overlooked editing?

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Planet Her on August 13, 2021, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on August 13, 2021, 04:56:09 PM

But they were rehearsing and she wasn't on stage, they didn't explain or did it just not happen yet/overlooked editing?

Its a lil blip at the end of the series during the credits

How symbolic of her contribution to the group