should brandy put out another single now?

Started by garlic, February 11, 2016, 02:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garlic

:ohwow:
b&p was a cute buzz...
should brandy move on to the next single? i just remember "put it down" and even right here departed doing way better on the charts when they debuted.
:receipts:
i would say, oh! maybe she needs to perform it a bit for promo, but i just feel like im ready for the real single even though she maintains that this is the
single...  :cheerup: :stressed:

Cowgirl

I don't think it will make a big difference because it seems like the distribution is where she needs to improve..

Young

She should definitely keep the momentum going

I.E another song or promo for B&P

Most haven't heard the song yet so some performances and a video would be great.

Buy The Stars✨

i think its time to move on to the next song.. this got ppl talking now slay us with something even better  with a video song and itunes lank in the same day none of this rihanna drop a song and video 5 months later

FAMÈ

She needs to put out A LOT more music.

With "RH(D)" &  "Put It Down", she had a major label backing her and paying for everything.

B&P did well on iTunes for the circumstances. She needs to put together an EP with 5 REALLY GOOD songs of that vein.

Marilyn

Dead at move on. Move on from what? This has potential to be one of her biggest hits in years. They HAVE to push this one.

garlic

Quote from: Marilyn on February 11, 2016, 02:24:19 PM
Dead at move on. Move on from what? This has potential to be one of her biggest hits in years. They HAVE to push this one.

im just judging by queen's track record tbh.
it might be time to move on to some new mess if she's not going to put in the work to promote.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

!!

I'm honestly not understanding the plan here. There are no shows booked, no video being shot, nothing. Sending a song to iTunes and doing vague interviews won't push a record.

Buy The Stars✨

i mean they would have to actually push it .. it will be 2 months next tuesday that the song has been out and there has been no push yet..

im hoping that it will come as soon as zoe finale is over a video will drop

Zankou.

RAY7

I think she needs to stay on B&P
she's independent so she hasn't reached ppl like she could with a major label
it wouldn't hurt to drop the EP though

FAMÈ

Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 11, 2016, 02:32:15 PM
I think she needs to stay on B&P
she's independent so she hasn't reached ppl like she could with a major label
it wouldn't hurt to drop the EP though
!!!!

There's not much more she can do with this being independent.

If she wanted to do a video she should have had it ready BEFORE the song leaked.

Young

B&P video on the finale of Zoe Ever After
Days following; performances on TV

RekeRig

I wouldn't compare it to PID or RHD because its not that kind of single. She's not focused on a chart

Im sure they'll drop the video after the Zo? finale and then drop more music. this era is all about the music

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

There is no point to release an EP if she isn't going to promote it. There are so much she could be doing right now. She could have 4 live shows in New York, Los Angeles, DC and New Orleans. Link up with Radio stations doing in-person Q&As.