Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, And Mike Brown’s Parents In Bey's new video

Started by BAPHOMET., March 26, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

I just don't think someone would make music in opposition of the majority if they were seeking $$ or fame

No matter how money hungry or attention seeking

Like, can someone explain how this benefits Beyonce outside of support from the black community(Which she's always had)?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2016, 02:19:45 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 26, 2016, 02:13:05 PM
Am sorry, but this bitch has been so calculated and dishonorable for so many years that nothing she does comes off as genuine.

Kudos to her for going in this direction, but it's just not believable to me.
I agree that shes very calculated but if she makes an actual record that says something, i can't eveb hate on her. Her intentions may still be questionable BUT this could also be the topic that hits closer to home, so iono. My main issue with formation was the lack of message. Now that she's included these families, im hopeful that she has something more to say besides she carries around hotsauce and wears givenchy dresses

Formation sucked - the message was dope but the beat and arrangement is a mess.

BranLover

Quote from: Drais. on March 26, 2016, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 26, 2016, 01:05:13 PM
Will the alberm be free? Or will portions be donated to some cause?

Money from the tour is being donated to the Flint crisis.

:justabit:   

xxscscdvdc D

Book BEY!

SUPREME

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 26, 2016, 02:17:56 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 26, 2016, 02:15:32 PM
Am sorry, but this bitch has been so calculated and dishonorable for so many years that nothing she does comes off as genuine.

n

Girl

The hate can't be this deep can it?

b

I don't hate Beyonce. I just don't buy into the delusions.
what delusions

You honestly think she's lying about being concerned for her community?

Herb.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 26, 2016, 02:20:48 PM
Quote from: Cartier on March 26, 2016, 02:16:03 PM

I kinda have to agree with you here. EVERY move Bey makes is calculated so I don't really know just how genuine her intentions are.

But as someone already said, shedding light on important issues like BLM and police brutality is never a bad thing.

!!!
That's why I said "kudos".

Regardless of her intention it's still gonna shed light on a topic that needs to be in the forefront. That's a great thing.

However, I just don't see her as this "activist" that some her stans are trying so hard to push.

Am sorry. I just son't see it.
but bvy, you put activist in quotations as if someone here has called her an activist :usureuok: I don't think anyone has.....

I certainly would never label her an activist. I see her for what she is, an artist using her voice to shed light on something important, taking pride in her roots, and making me BOP for points simultaneously! :cheerup:

LOONA.

"calculated!"

Your faves aren't?

What are they doing but taking your coin just like Bey. At least she has the balls to MESS and piss these white people off.

Y'all sound dumb and hateful as always honestly.  :dead:   

Herb.

Quote from: NexTae on March 26, 2016, 02:23:37 PM
Quote from: Drais. on March 26, 2016, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 26, 2016, 01:05:13 PM
Will the alberm be free? Or will portions be donated to some cause?

Money from the tour is being donated to the Flint crisis.

:justabit:   

xxscscdvdc D

Book BEY!
these tears are streaming

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 26, 2016, 02:21:43 PM
I just don't think someone would make music in opposition of the majority if they were seeking $$ or fame

Like, can someone explain how this benefits Beyonce outside of support from the black community(Which she's always had)?
Beyonce wants to be taken seriously as an artist, this is clear.  She even said she wants to make more serious music, which started with 4. Some people considered that tryhard.
I'm not above thinking it could be genuine but there is still room for ulterior motive
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2016, 02:26:50 PM

Beyonce wants to be taken seriously as an artist, this is clear.  She even said she wants to make more serious music, which started with 4. Some people considered that tryhard. There is still room for ulterior motive, but im not above thinking it could be genuine

MAY

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 26, 2016, 02:23:45 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 26, 2016, 02:17:56 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 26, 2016, 02:15:32 PM

n

Girl

The hate can't be this deep can it?

b

I don't hate Beyonce. I just don't buy into the delusions.
what delusions

You honestly think she's lying about being concerned for her community?

She lies about a lot of things, but I'm speaking in general.

The gorls here have said several times that I supposedly hate Bey.
It's based off the fact that I'm not up her ass about everything she does. I'm sorry the girl
just doesn't WOW me like she does a lot of you. When she slays I give her props, but I just
can't take anyone seriously who has built a career off manipulation, thievery, & dishonesty.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on March 26, 2016, 02:25:19 PM
"calculated!"

Your faves aren't?

What are they doing but taking your coin just like Bey. At least she has the balls to MESS and piss these white people off.

Y'all sound dumb and hateful as always honestly.  :dead:   

Its retarded. tbh

Every artist on a label has to be calculated (the successful ones are more so).

GLOCK

Quote from: Herbie on March 26, 2016, 01:04:28 PM
she's certainly doing a lot more for the cause than the people who are bashing her. that's for damn sure. that's a FACT.
Ur so damn bothered!

SUPREME

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2016, 02:26:50 PM

Beyonce wants to be taken seriously as an artist, this is clear.  She even said she wants to make more serious music, which started with 4. Some people considered that tryhard.
I'm not above thinking it could be genuine but there is still room for ulterior motive
I could see her thinking THIS could make her until the ultimate artist

But, she's black, her man is black, and her family is black, so this shit HAS to resonate with her.  :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 26, 2016, 01:25:46 PM
:dead:
No shade girls, but why is this thread full of negativity and attacking others for their opinions?

There should be no "gotcha" moment or "I told you so". End of discussion :uhh:

Anyways, so glad these parents are gonna get another chance to express themselves. THATS what matters.

I would've rather sat in this thread and discussed the positive impact this COULD have

But if the girls are just gonna sit and bash others

Then I'm outta here LOLZ

I mean what can you say hun? Bey just kinda slapped you in the face again after you were asking her to really make a statement because Formation wasn't it for you.

You kinda have no ground to stand on.

:feelinmyself: