Started by BAPHOMET., March 26, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 26, 2016, 01:03:01 PM
Quote from: G L O C K on March 26, 2016, 12:54:12 PM
This girl is such an opportunist :dead:

!!!

I can't...
Bey supporting black's basic rights is a sham? Shut the fuck up, faggots. She shits on your souls every damn day :plzstop:

Bulldagger

Quote from: MelMel on March 26, 2016, 01:52:14 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on March 26, 2016, 01:50:18 PM
Wow, she is really trying to end up blackballed like Janet Jackson.

I'll hold further opinions until the video is out.

How about we don't care for it either way

Bitch, I don't care if you're ugly nappy headed gorilla in the mist looking ass don't care. Who the fuck are you besides some mid-grade, d list ass  faggot on a forum? I'm not fucking here for you bitch. If I wanted likes, I'd take my ass to LSA. You crazy bitch? Fuck you and who else don't like it. If you don't like what i have to say put me on ignore like the other fags did. Trust me, I'm not bothered over no ugly bitch don't like me or my font.

MelMel

Quote from: Bulldagger on March 26, 2016, 02:00:18 PM

Bitch, I don't care if you're ugly nappy headed gorilla in the mist looking ass don't care. Who the fuck are you besides some mid-grade, d list ass  faggot on a forum? I'm not fucking here for you bitch. If I wanted likes, I'd take my ass to LSA. You crazy bitch? Fuck you and who else don't like it. If you don't like what i have to say put me on ignore like the other fags did. Trust me, I'm not bothered over no ugly bitch don't like me or my font.

Wow for someone who doesn't csre, you sure seemed bothered by it.

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on March 26, 2016, 12:34:34 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on March 26, 2016, 12:33:07 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

I saw Trayvon's mom in Target this past summer. Poor woman. Gleam is still all over her face.
:stressed:

:stressed: this project is about to change my life. i can just tell . :stressed:

GODmation alone :uhh:

GHan hurry up and release this mess, 'fas is tryna tug at ur spot :omgwatshappening:
:dead:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

I just hope if she's going to these lengths of putting people in videos and n mess that the song is worthy. Maybe this will be the song formation couldve been and actually SAY something
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Bulldagger

Quote from: MelMel on March 26, 2016, 02:03:20 PM

Because I'm tried of y'all and this fake ass superiority complex always quick to tell no one is reading my font or cares what I have to say as if that means I'm supposed to stop posting or give a fuck because you don't like my font. Oh well.  I keep telling y'all people don't like my font every where I go and I still don't give a fuck. Several of the Bey stans cannot stand on LSA and I still don't care. If I have something to say about her, I'm gonna say it. deal with it or put me on ignore. Again, I'm not bothered about a nothing ass bitch. I post and move on.

Pearls Khan

It's refreshing to see mainstream artist use their platform to address political, social and economic issues. Very reminiscent of the early 90s with MJ, NWA, Jan's, TLC etc...

MAY

Am sorry, but this bitch has been so calculated and dishonorable for so many years that nothing she does comes off as genuine.

Kudos to her for going in this direction, but it's just not believable to me.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

Quote from: Bulldagger on March 26, 2016, 02:10:20 PM
Quote from: MelMel on March 26, 2016, 02:03:20 PM

Because I'm tried of y'all and this fake ass superiority complex always quick to tell no one is reading my font or cares what I have to say as if that means I'm supposed to stop posting or give a fuck because you don't like my font. Oh well.  I keep telling y'all people don't like my font every where I go and I still don't give a fuck. Several of the Bey stans cannot stand on LSA and I still don't care. If I have something to say about her, I'm gonna say it. deal with it or put me on ignore. Again, I'm not bothered about a nothing ass bitch. I post and move on.
j

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GOLD on March 26, 2016, 01:26:12 PM
Work!
No one else is bringing up these important issues in their music and performance
I think we're fortunate to have one of the biggest stars in the world doing this
Michael and Janet touched on this but not as overt as Beyonce is doing it
Gotta applaud her for that

It's funny you mention them as she gets compared to MJ quite frequently these days.