Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, And Mike Brown’s Parents In Bey's new video

Started by BAPHOMET., March 26, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 26, 2016, 02:13:05 PM
Am sorry, but this bitch has been so calculated and dishonorable for so many years that nothing she does comes off as genuine.

Kudos to her for going in this direction, but it's just not believable to me.
n

Girl

The hate can't be this deep can it?

Cartierline

Am sorry, but this bitch has been so calculated and dishonorable for so many years that nothing she does comes off as genuine.

I kinda have to agree with you here. EVERY move Bey makes is calculated so I don't really know just how genuine her intentions are.

But as someone already said, shedding light on important issues like BLM and police brutality is never a bad thing.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 26, 2016, 02:15:32 PM

n

Girl

im legit cringing tbh. Its embarrassing.

TogetherAgain

It'll be tacky as hell if this album costs money. If Flea really 'bout her "art" and bringing about change, she should release the entire album for free.

And a Samsung/Tidal mess doesn't count as free.

MAY

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 26, 2016, 02:15:32 PM

n

Girl

b

I don't hate Beyonce. I just don't buy into the delusions.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TogetherAgain on March 26, 2016, 02:16:54 PM
It'll be tacky as hell if this album costs money. If Flea really 'bout her "art" and bringing about change, she should release the entire album for free.

this is still her job, why wouldn't she make money? :ermm:

Gilgamesh.

most of y'all just gonna download or at the most STREAM the shit anyway, so..

TogetherAgain

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2016, 02:18:22 PM

this is still her job, why wouldn't she make money? :ermm:

She doesn't need it.

MelMel

Did Janet release Rhythm Nation for free or....

Vonc2002

I agree that shes very calculated but if she makes an actual record that says something, i can't eveb hate on her. Her intentions may still be questionable BUT this could also be the topic that hits closer to home, so iono. My main issue with formation was the lack of message. Now that she's included these families, im hopeful that she has something more to say besides she carries around hotsauce and wears givenchy dresses
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Cartier on March 26, 2016, 02:16:03 PM

I kinda have to agree with you here. EVERY move Bey makes is calculated so I don't really know just how genuine her intentions are.

But as someone already said, shedding light on important issues like BLM and police brutality is never a bad thing.

!!!
That's why I said "kudos".

Regardless of her intention it's still gonna shed light on a topic that needs to be in the forefront. That's a great thing.

However, I just don't see her as this "activist" that some her stans are trying so hard to push.

Am sorry. I just son't see it.

LOONA.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 26, 2016, 01:05:13 PM
Will the alberm be free? Or will portions be donated to some cause?

Money from the tour is being donated to the Flint crisis.

:justabit: