50 people confirmed dead in Mass Shooting at gay club in Florida

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:38:14 AM by Don't Hurt Yourself

A mass shooting has been reported in a the night club in Orlando, Florida, where an unidentified gunman barricaded himself and hostages inside the club and allegedly shot at least 20 people, reports on social media claim.

Opposites Attract.

omg what in the fuck?

How tf are these people getting in clubs with guns though? :uhh:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Inject My Lips

Damn now I'm starting to think that these anti gun people are doing this on purpose to aid the movement.

CandyCrush

June 12, 2016, 06:27:02 AM #4 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:32:36 AM by CandyCrush
E N O U G H!!! So sick of these psychos with assault rifles making me doubt what used to be safe spaces.

the airport
grocery store
school
movie theatres
hospitals & clinics
concerts
restaurants

need I go on?
just WOW!

mass shootings since gun laws have been placed:
-UK: 1
-AUS: 0

372 mass shootings in the US in the last 365 days

CandyCrush

Quote from: Hazeleyes on June 12, 2016, 06:23:35 AM
Damn now I'm starting to think that these anti gun people are doing this on purpose to aid the movement.

What? Now, if some looney tune shooting up a bunch of white kindygardners in Connecticut didn't change things, why would you think this recent mess would? Its just signs of the times unfortunately.

1stsecuritybank

this is a MENTAL ILLNESS ISSUE NOT A GUN VIOLENCE ISSUE. CRIMINALS WILL FIND A WAY TO GET GUNS VIA BLACK MARKET. I DON'T KNOW WHEN AMERICA WILL FINALLY ADDRESS MENTAL ILLNESS? HELL WHEN WILL THEY ADDRESS SLAVERY AND APOLOGY FOR IT. BUT ANYWAY GUN VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ISSUE GUYS IDK WHY PPL THINK IT IS. IT TAKES SOMETHING MENTALLY FOR A PERSON TO SNAP AND GO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. THEY JUST DON'T FIND GUNS EASILY AND DECIDE TO COMMIT A CRIME. COME ON NOW WHERES THE LOGICS

AIDS!

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 12, 2016, 06:27:02 AM
E N O U G H!!! So sick of these psychos with assault rifles making me doubt what used to be safe spaces.

the airport
grocery store
school
movie theatres
hospitals & clinics
concerts
restaurants

need I go on?
just WOW!

mass shootings since gun laws have been placed:
-UK: 1
-AUS: 0

372 mass shootings in the US in the last 365 days
jesus

Sinpool

I don't see why making a few changes to the amendment is so wrong though.

It was written along time ago when the climate was very much different from today so things are bound to be lost in translation by now.

AIDS!

ch they handing out guns like Jehova witness pamphlets over there

Inject My Lips

June 12, 2016, 07:11:23 AM #10 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:14:48 AM by Hazeleyes
That list is a little skewed since those place don't have nearly as much people as the U.S.

Inject My Lips

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 07:15:24 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on June 12, 2016, 07:11:23 AM
Is germany a nice place for blacks to live?  I prefer a place where they drive on the right side so the U.K. is out.
jnnllnlnllnln

gggg who am I kidding, I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing all those white faces and no black faces even if they did treat me with respect.

GRAND

Aweee

I know a lot of people that go there

Opposites Attract.

They need to abolish the Constitution and create a new one. I know why no one has even considered that yet.

It's unconditional, these days you know....