50 people confirmed dead in Mass Shooting at gay club in Florida

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

They're really handing out guns as though their Jehova Witness pamphlets over there :uhh:
The police over here don't even carry guns
I know it's a different culture and population, economy ect
But what do they expect with a population that size and the social class issues that are going on?
You guys need to update your laws to reflect the times

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I just saw this on yahoo,  apparently 20 people died
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on June 12, 2016, 06:58:08 AM
I don't see why making a few changes to the amendment is so wrong though.

It was written along time ago when the climate was very much different from today so things are bound to be lost in translation by now.
!!!!!!!!
Theyre are some places where slave laws are still on the books. This aint the 1900s, guns need to be tf abolished

Vonc2002

Let them coons in the south fume, who gives a fck. This shit is ridiculous.  Can't even go to the fckn movies without being shot tf up

yummy

CHOKE

Was this a hate crime that targeted gays? Sick either way but that would make it worse.

BetterAngels

Marilyn

20 people died. It's being called an act of terrorism.

Marilyn

The person who sold him that gun is shitting himself right now.

SouravMay

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 07:15:24 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on June 12, 2016, 07:11:23 AM
Is germany a nice place for blacks to live?  I prefer a place where they drive on the right side so the U.K. is out.
jnnllnlnllnln

:damselindistress:
B7

Real

Wasn't the girl from youtube/the voice just shot in Orlando too? What's going on down there

Opposites Attract.

They're currently trying to call this a hate crime targeting the Orlando gays at this venue but the individual who was the attacker allegedly had a bomb attached to his person. That's Domestic Terrorism.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Inject My Lips

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 09:27:19 AM
was this a predominately black gay club or white? or was it mixed

from the witnesses it looks latino/white