50 people confirmed dead in Mass Shooting at gay club in Florida

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

And Pulse is actually a very nice club. There's three dance floors and an outdoor lounge.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 12, 2016, 10:38:25 AM
watch these fucking crazy ass Christians say Gods coming and this is a sign. Fucking can't stand religious nuts n their propaganda against LGBT community

When people talk about signs that God is coming back they are talking about the world becoming more evil, things like mass shootings happening.  I don't think that argument would be used to justify a hate crime.  At least not by any sane people...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

June 12, 2016, 10:51:55 AM #78 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:52:12 AM by Don't Hurt Yourself
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 10:50:48 AM
If this was indeed a hate crime its definitely going down as the biggest one ever committed.

I hate when the criminals are killed, or kill themselves
it doesn't give time for answers .

It's the deadliest shooting in the US ever and the second deadliest ever in the world.

Marilyn

BranLover

QuoteFor all of the church folks that are posting statuses this morning about the killings in Orlando and suggesting this happened because of 'sin' and people not having a "relationship with God". . . please remember that folks have been bombed, shot and killed in the church house, too. Sometimes bad things just happen because there are horrible people on earth.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 10:53:13 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on June 12, 2016, 10:52:35 AM
This is the largest mass shooting ever.....
it is? :omgwatshappening:

At least in the U.S. The second was the Virginia Tech one in 2007, with 32 casualties

We're living to witness this

:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on June 12, 2016, 10:54:00 AM
QuoteFor all of the church folks that are posting statuses this morning about the killings in Orlando and suggesting this happened because of 'sin' and people not having a "relationship with God". . . please remember that folks have been bombed, shot and killed in the church house, too. Sometimes bad things just happen because there are horrible people on earth.
People fckn kill me

CHOKE

I have this theory that these people are being controlled by some entity.

STUNNA GOD

GRAND

This is really heartbreaking.

I know those fags were having the time of their life with their friends. And to lose it to some maniac or even witness it. Shit like this can really be discouraging sometimes when it comes to living on this earth.

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2016, 10:54:06 AM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 10:50:48 AM
I hate when the criminals are killed, or kill themselves
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!! Kinda seems sketchy to me, tbh. This almost ALWAYS happens.

Sinpool

Quote from: TAE! on June 12, 2016, 10:54:00 AM

Not some Christians rejoicing and warning the gays that God will send more people to shoot them the fuck up.  :uhh:

Opposites Attract.

I tend to go back and forth with my beliefs because things just don't add up but then I'll have a moment of slight clarity and I'm back in my beliefs. After things like this is when I'm pushed further and further away from religion.

It's unconditional, these days you know....