50 people confirmed dead in Mass Shooting at gay club in Florida

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on June 12, 2016, 10:01:35 AM
OMGGGGGG!!!! That's my favorite club in Orlando!
I'm so glad u weren't in there
This is so sad

SouravMay

June 12, 2016, 11:11:05 AM #106 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:12:14 AM by Magnolia Maymuru
The rampant Homophobia in Islam
Does need to be addressed and discussed though. It is a massive problem...

I went to a mosque the other day and just like the church but even more it's heteronormative as fuck and an environment of zero tolerance for people who partake in gay activities.
B7

yummy

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on June 12, 2016, 11:06:05 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 12, 2016, 11:02:46 AM
The media is shifty as hell. They wasted no time skimming over Pulse being a gay club and the shooter being Islamic.

They want the quran gorls owt of here.

I'm screaming at how the conversation started about gunlaws but all that went out the fcking door when they found out he was muslim and now it's less "we need gun laws" and more "Muslims are crazy."

:plzstop:

And all the conservative right-wingers screaming about how Islam and its homophobia is to blame like they weren't just voting against gay marriage last year...

:rudone:

BranLover

I remember an episode of Queer as Folk when someone attacked the gay club. A few times, I'd entertain the thought of this happening IRL, but would still go out thinking no one could be THAT hateful. Smh.

Marilyn

Those club bouncers need their asses beat. This shouldn't have happened.

Annie

When I see someone walk around with a gun I will get scared and I will run away. The police will think it is suspicious and they will arrest this person. And you guys in America just walk around with guns like it is a sandwich :uhh: of course mental health services are a big thing, but this easy access to guns is just terrible. The only ones benefitting are the people who create them and sell them.

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on June 12, 2016, 11:07:19 AM
QuoteMateen's father, Mir Seddique, told NBC News his son had become angry a couple of months ago when he saw two men kissing in Miami, and he believed that could be related to the shooting.

Why does shit like this bother ppl so much? I will never get it!
I'll never understand why people are so concerned about who someone else is fckn. I mean, you're so bothered u feel the need to go kill and injury over 100 people :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Quote from: Marilyn on June 12, 2016, 11:13:05 AM
Those club bouncers need their asses beat. This shouldn't have happened.
After three dead at TI's concery and Christina it is really crazy that this is still possible

/.\

STUNNA GOD

I'm just ready to lash anybody at this point. Im really not in the mood for the "Christians" this morn'.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: Trey on June 12, 2016, 11:15:46 AM
I'm just ready to lash anybody at this point. Im really not in the mood for the "Christians" this morn'.

Cus they already ttrying it with their usual bullshit!!!

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 12, 2016, 11:13:37 AM
Quote from: Glock on June 12, 2016, 11:07:19 AM
QuoteMateen's father, Mir Seddique, told NBC News his son had become angry a couple of months ago when he saw two men kissing in Miami, and he believed that could be related to the shooting.

Why does shit like this bother ppl so much? I will never get it!
I'll never understand why people are so concerned about who someone else is fckn. I mean, you're so bothered u feel the need to go kill and injury over 100 people :uhh:

Well if he really was connected to some Islamic sect, then I can see where it could come from. He could have been trying to do it for God...

They really need to do thorough research and embrace Muslims as Americans and discuss homophobia in their communities...
B7