50 people confirmed dead in Mass Shooting at gay club in Florida

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: TAE! on June 12, 2016, 10:54:00 AM
QuoteFor all of the church folks that are posting statuses this morning about the killings in Orlando and suggesting this happened because of 'sin' and people not having a "relationship with God". . . please remember that folks have been bombed, shot and killed in the church house, too. Sometimes bad things just happen because there are horrible people on earth.

I'm on an unfollow rampage on my Facebook. These nuts are fucking sick I jus  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

BranLover

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 10:55:47 AM
oh wow I didn't even take that into account

yeah the Christians are gonn have a field day with this one.

God's vengeance! He's tired of the nonsense!  THis is only part 1! stay tuned!

Ibetter not see any of my relatives or friends on social media trying it

I'm TF READY!!!

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 12, 2016, 10:50:28 AM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 12, 2016, 10:38:25 AM
watch these fucking crazy ass Christians say Gods coming and this is a sign. Fucking can't stand religious nuts n their propaganda against LGBT community

When people talk about signs that God is coming back they are talking about the world becoming more evil, things like mass shootings happening.  I don't think that argument would be used to justify a hate crime.  At least not by any sane people...

Nah son these religious freaks are ignorant to LGBT and don't care about us. The comments on my Timeline are fucking  :ohwow: :ohwow: I just did not realize how much hatred Christians have towards LGBT

yummy

Quote from: Margeaux. on June 12, 2016, 10:58:41 AM
I tend to go back and forth with my beliefs because things just don't add up but then I'll have a moment of slight clarity and I'm back in my beliefs. After things like this is when I'm pushed further and further away from religion.

Religion itself isn't the problem, the hateful fanatics who want to use parts of a religious belief to justify their bigotry is.

Sinpool

I hate that he's Muslim.

Trump is gonna use this for filth.

yummy

The media is shifty as hell. They wasted no time skimming over Pulse being a gay club and the shooter being Islamic.

They want the quran gorls owt of here.

BranLover

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 12, 2016, 10:58:49 AM
Quote from: TAE! on June 12, 2016, 10:54:00 AM
QuoteFor all of the church folks that are posting statuses this morning about the killings in Orlando and suggesting this happened because of 'sin' and people not having a "relationship with God". . . please remember that folks have been bombed, shot and killed in the church house, too. Sometimes bad things just happen because there are horrible people on earth.

I'm on an unfollow rampage on my Facebook. These nuts are fucking sick I jus  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

!!!! I'm definitely on the same page.

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 12, 2016, 11:02:46 AM
The media is shifty as hell. They wasted no time skimming over Pulse being a gay club and the shooter being Islamic.

They want the quran gorls owt of here.

I'm screaming at how the conversation started about gunlaws but all that went out the fcking door when they found out he was muslim and now it's less "we need gun laws" and more "Muslims are crazy."

:plzstop:

GLOCK

QuoteMateen's father, Mir Seddique, told NBC News his son had become angry a couple of months ago when he saw two men kissing in Miami, and he believed that could be related to the shooting.

Why does shit like this bother ppl so much? I will never get it!
:rudone:

BranLover

Quote from: Glock on June 12, 2016, 11:07:19 AM
QuoteMateen's father, Mir Seddique, told NBC News his son had become angry a couple of months ago when he saw two men kissing in Miami, and he believed that could be related to the shooting.

Sadly the world we live in. It's scary to know that so many others share his rage.

GLOCK

Quote from: Hazeleyes on June 12, 2016, 07:19:08 AM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 07:15:24 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on June 12, 2016, 07:11:23 AM
Is germany a nice place for blacks to live?  I prefer a place where they drive on the right side so the U.K. is out.
jnnllnlnllnln

gggg who am I kidding, I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing all those white faces and no black faces even if they did treat me with respect.
:usuresis:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Glock on June 12, 2016, 11:07:19 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz I dont give a living SHIT about you and your islamic CULT not knowing how to use damn deodorant.

Annie

Quote from: Chokeme on June 12, 2016, 10:55:39 AM
I have this theory that these people are being controlled by some entity.
Floridapie08 said it is cia and anderson

/.\

BRockaBaby

The death count will likely go up unfortunately. The guns he used aren't just your usual hand guns. They're meant to KILL. And the fact that they are begging for people to donate blood. I hate to say it but I feel like out of the 53 injured some may not make it.

So fucking horrible.