50 people confirmed dead in Mass Shooting at gay club in Florida

Started by Sinpool, June 12, 2016, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 10:18:00 AM
I never was crazy about nightclubs.

Just the whole setting, people CRAMMED body to body in one space where you barely can move and have to push through others to get to an exit. I think I'm lowkey claustrophobic because it bugs me out. It's a problem for me if I cannot move freely.

I much prefer a lounge where its room and space. Still can get crunk and tipsy, but without people spilling their drinks on your clothes. :dead:

:uhh:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Kurama on June 12, 2016, 10:39:53 AM

Just the whole setting, people CRAMMED body to body in one space where you barely can move and have to push through others to get to an exit. I think I'm lowkey claustrophobic because it bugs me out. It's a problem for me if I cannot move freely.

I much prefer a lounge where its room and space. Still can get crunk and tipsy, but without people spilling their drinks on your clothes. :dead:

n

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Yikes. He had to have some sort of weapon training in order to kill that many people by himself.

Hateful piece of shit.

Marilyn

Kurama

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

What is your issue now hun

Im just failing to see the purpose of this post. I actually thought it was Kip (no shade kip) until I just looked at the name. Nvm ch...

Abcd

What kinda gun was it?

We shouldn't even be able to purchase machine guns if that's what he used :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 12, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

What is your issue now hun
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

SouravMay

B7

1stsecuritybank

Christians online (twitter) are already saying that the devil didn't win this time and all his ppl are dead. Religious ppl are stick!!!!! Whhy I don't fuck with anyone who is deeply religious. Worshipping a false idol god in the sky is a mental illness