Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 02:01:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 02:00:14 PM
Not THIS site and its 30+ members being the heartbeart of Brandy's career :dead:
Some of ya'll talk and sound like complete idiots

.vvvvvvvvvvvvv

right, let's not give ourselves too much, huns,
I mean WHAT :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 02:01:24 PM
Not THIS site and its 30+ members being the heartbeart of Brandy's career :dead:

.vvvvvvvvvvvvv

right, let's not give ourselves too much, huns,

I said what I said.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SouravMay

Yh her Germany and Oceania tours have been sold out and none of them are members
B7

King82

June 19, 2016, 02:05:23 PM #123 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:07:00 PM by Calvin Ellis

I agree

but...why do you always feel the need to insult people you disagree with?
are u able to disagree and express yourself without being an ass?

Do u speak to ppl like this in person?  :tellmemoreireallycare:

Just curious. I'm expecting a rude response so don't feel inhibited.

Chameleon

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 02:00:10 PM
Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 01:58:13 PM
Quote from: Young on June 19, 2016, 01:57:23 PM
Yeah I didn't take that tweet personally.

She just sees a bunch of Gorls on here who live for negativity and mess and that's their priority on here over Ghan

Sdddd

!!!
s

It really seems like you're trying to prove your innocence in all this .... cause of the threads you've made

I could be wrong tho .. who knows
I'm still waiting for you to post. Until then shut the fuck up.

Vonc2002

Because imma say wtf i want and if u have an issue with it then continue scrolling tf by. I didn't ask for a quote :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 02:05:23 PM

I agree

but...why do you always feel the need to insult people you disagree with?
are u able to disagree and express yourself without being an ass?

Do u speak to ppl like this in person?  :tellmemoreireallycare:

Just curious. I'm expecting a rude response so don't feel inhibited.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Yeah kinda sad and things. Fucking soot faggot.

Let us pray in Jan's name.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

King82

June 19, 2016, 02:09:58 PM #128 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:10:24 PM by Calvin Ellis
Well  u can comment and say whatever you want in regards to your issues on what other people say.

I was just asking a question. The quote button is optional, I didn't have to request a thing.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 02:06:17 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 02:00:10 PM
Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 01:58:13 PM
Quote from: Young on June 19, 2016, 01:57:23 PM
Yeah I didn't take that tweet personally.

She just sees a bunch of Gorls on here who live for negativity and mess and that's their priority on here over Ghan

Sdddd

!!!
s

It really seems like you're trying to prove your innocence in all this .... cause of the threads you've made

I could be wrong tho .. who knows
I'm still waiting for you to post. Until then shut the fuck up.
s
Ok I'll scroll through all your threads about Brandy that went bad and post one.

H.#.G.*.Z

Chameleon

Glock took a vacation now this bitch wanna stay on my damn dick. I don't even pay you any mind but I seem to stay on yours.

yummy

Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 12:43:47 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 12:37:14 PM

And maybe no more threads about her friends. But I only really see Bertha and one other member post those type of threads, not tryna throw him under the bus tho.

Bitch you would list me when I made 1 fucking thread about how her big friend was dressed! You faggots scalp shay any chance you get and get all in her personal life when y'all don't even know any facts about her Keisha, Kelly, Alexis, etc. or even go as far as saying she's fucking Jennifer Lewis. You guys are fucking trash so own up to it. Fuck out my face

dccfvvvvv

You weren't even this defensive when you were lying about being that african boy on IG

Vonc2002

Yea, don't even know who u are so feel free to walk on by, faggot. My Posts won't be changing anytime soon. If u feel a way, that's personal. don't jump in my quotes with questions about why i do what i do. I've :uhh: shit uve said in here but ion care enough to quote u asking rhyme and reason,  take heed.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 19, 2016, 02:13:43 PM
Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 12:43:47 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 12:37:14 PM

And maybe no more threads about her friends. But I only really see Bertha and one other member post those type of threads, not tryna throw him under the bus tho.

Bitch you would list me when I made 1 fucking thread about how her big friend was dressed! You faggots scalp shay any chance you get and get all in her personal life when y'all don't even know any facts about her Keisha, Kelly, Alexis, etc. or even go as far as saying she's fucking Jennifer Lewis. You guys are fucking trash so own up to it. Fuck out my face

dccfvvvvv

You weren't even this defensive when you were lying about being that african boy on IG
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

ssssss

Bertha why are you mad.
I made an observation
Nobody has disagreed with me
... and you're pissed

You've made questionable threads about Brandy that go SOUTH
I don't know what else to tell you

Are you gonna keep attacking me tho?

H.#.G.*.Z