Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 12:58:21 PM
let's not do this in THIS thread guys.
Not when you went out antagonizing ppl first

:19k:
B7

Chameleon

Well you must be fucking stupid. No shade. Cuz your "observations" are false.

Chameleon

I'll wait for you to post the receipts...or PM me them. Since you love to stage PM's for mess.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 01:01:50 PM
s
I mean say what you want. Your threads are a breeding ground for Brandy shade IMHO
Just certain things you point out or draw attention seems inauthentic to me
But let's not do this today ... ok?

H.#.G.*.Z

Chameleon

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 01:04:48 PM
s
I mean say what you want. Your threads are a breeding ground for Brandy shade IMHO

No, let's. Post your receipts. I'd love to see.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 01:07:28 PM
s

im not going to do that in this thread
I was just stating my observations and opinions on your Brandy threads and how they always go left.
It's no big deal, we're still cool girl :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 01:01:37 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 12:58:21 PM
let's not do this in THIS thread guys.
Not when you went out antagonizing ppl first

:19k:
Dddsdsssssssdsssssddddd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Chameleon

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 01:11:33 PM
Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 01:07:28 PM
s

im not going to do that in this thread
I was just stating my observations and opinions on your Brandy threads and how they always go left.
It's no big deal, we're still cool girl :dead:

You tried to single me out stating that I shade brandy and shay. Not once have I shaded either of them. So I'd like to see exactly where you "observed" this. Have you observed half the things YOU say and the members saying that Jennifer Lewis munches on Brandy? Or how she's releasing a sex tape? Don't try to throw stones at me bitch. Especially when it's not true.

Mrd0ndada

June 19, 2016, 01:24:15 PM #99 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:27:59 PM by Mrd0ndada
I know how she feels being picked apart about every little simple thing including her friendships & how we "THINK" she conducts her self within those relationships.   I just read today on a Brandy FB group that she fired Jeff Robinson as her manager & put up a shady post about "God being her manager" and unfollowed him.  Is this true? Who knows for real but why must we drag her without all of the facts
🙄

Kaeli.

Well if she is GOODS! Some of u are gettin way 2 comfortable & need a good lashing from Quee'

:watchit:

Monika

Quote from: Choc28 on June 19, 2016, 11:03:25 AM
Bran is REAL! She can hear taste feel talk  see n everything else we can do she can. Y'all expect her to be built like a brick house when coming on this board to read "fan" responses that suppose to help her see problems or great things she had offer  with her service to u. THE PERSON WHO HELPED U WHEN U FELT HATED BY PEOPLE FOR BEING GAY OR DEALING WITH DEATH OR WHATEVER SHE HAS DONE TO HELP U IN YOUR PERSONAL EMOTIONAL LIFE.
Whet?!?!  :uhh:
Yahudah

Choc28

Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 11:28:41 AM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 19, 2016, 10:52:45 AM
Quote from: Choc28 on June 19, 2016, 10:47:32 AM
It's nothing wrong expressing ur opinions but .... my personal quote I use in my daily life as a young professional manager is that feedback is a gift it's when it comes from a negative place it becomes tainted.
I agree

As the CEO of a small business which employs over 500 people, I encourage only constructive criticism in the office.

I'm sorry but

:plzstop: :plzstop:
O I don't shade but wat is this..... it's within a brandy thread. It's playful shade but u stay trying be the stand out of jokes ...I just can't  :plzstop: 

D.I.E.G.O.

Glad she lashed some of you fickle fags. Now run tell that

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Choc28 on June 19, 2016, 01:32:16 PM
Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 11:28:41 AM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 19, 2016, 10:52:45 AM
Quote from: Choc28 on June 19, 2016, 10:47:32 AM
It's nothing wrong expressing ur opinions but .... my personal quote I use in my daily life as a young professional manager is that feedback is a gift it's when it comes from a negative place it becomes tainted.
I agree

As the CEO of a small business which employs over 500 people, I encourage only constructive criticism in the office.

I'm sorry but

:plzstop: :plzstop:
O I don't shade but wat is this..... it's within a brandy thread. It's playful shade but u stay trying be the stand out of jokes ...I just can't  :plzstop: 

s

yea ... you gotta watch those two

H.#.G.*.Z