Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

I didnt get that it was about Bsource.

King82

It seemed like it was meant for the person she tagged. Not BSource.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Choc28 on June 19, 2016, 10:55:36 AM
The stuff I have read on here as a human being with emotions have made me cringe n I'm not even her. I have came to a conclusion that y'all hate ppl n use bran as a escape from y'all alter reality under her name n picture. It's sadden to see love turn into hateful responses to somebody y'all claim to help y'all thru hard times.
Love ur self n u will be able to share with others like the person u got hanging above ur retard as thought process of opinions of a real human being with feelings like y'all.
ssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

BRANDY

brocka4life

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on June 19, 2016, 11:26:29 AM
thats why many artits dont even have a social profile.
I know is really hard, but artist that choose to open a profile should learn that not everyone is gonna like or approve them, so they should be above the negative comments, again, I know its really hard, but they should come to a point where they already know a post will recieve negative comments, even before posting it, so once they start reading the comments, they wont be surprised at all, because they were already expecting it, so they just keep moving to read the actual positive comments, and not investing energy on the stupid users/comments. Theis state of mind should be kind of "lets go to the next comment" "next" "next". Dont go back to the negative one, lol. Whats the point? its useless

I mean that's all well said, but you also go to a scary movie expecting to be scared. And what happens? You still get scared.

Shit happens. Celebs are human and experience the same range of emotions u and I expect. If she wants to clap back, she should.

This whole Bsource culture was bred out of arguments and shade, somewhere along the lines Brandy just became another one of the casualties.

Rxxf

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 07:38:56 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:34:48 AM
That was definitely aimed at Bsource.
I didn't realize it was bothering her so much. I feel kinda bad now :dead:

Seems like she wants a bunch a co-signers around right no. Seeing as she's rebranding herself maybe that's what she needs.

Omg Queen really doesn't seem to be here for us .... Bran we love you and been riding for years.

:stressed:

Well... when it comes to you... most definitely not. I would hope. You're shady as hell.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 08:24:01 AM
Not creepy as in pedophile creepy but a shit kinda person. Like a Douche, Jerk, fck boy, etc. U seem like one of those friends who u can't fully trust.  They talk about your business behind ur back for giggles n shit. I definitely dont respect that and sometimes ur actions are questionable so i see what rome is getting at. And this is no disrespect,  like really.  It's just my observation
BRANDY

King82

I think she was referring to The Brandy Daily Site in that blog comment she mentioned. Hmm...

Rxxf

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 08:45:25 AM
And sometimes fans (myself included) forget that even though we've loved on Brandy for 20 years, she doesn't know us at all :dead:

When i'm being critical, I don't feel the need to preface it with "I love Brandy but.." or "Kween is amazing but.." I'll just say whatever cause to me, it's the equivalent of dragging your bestie or big sister. From Bran's perspective it like, who the fuck are you tell me i'm being corny :uhh: so I  totally get it. Being a fan, especially a long term fan of an artist is weird because it's a very one-dimensional relationship.

You are slaying so many points in here.
:stressed:
BRANDY

♛MANNY♛

SouravMay

Queen loves me and I'm a kind and swee person lol

:blessed:
B7

Rxxf

BRANDY

Chameleon

This ain't about no bsource  :plzstop:

As far as the opinions they are like bittholes. Everyone is going to have one. I think her fans can be critical but I don't thing some people mean it from a bad place. They just ride for her and want her to win so bad :stressed:

Choc28

I don't know what kind of dysfunctional as relationship y'all have with y'all siblings or best friends, but in my life we send out feedback good or bad with the intend not to go to far with our personal opinions.  Y'all just heartless as niggers 🤗. I will criticize her business decisions all day, but I would never tug at her wig as if she is a corporation owed by shareholders. She is human! I don't know her but I'm not a BULLY!
Bran is my bitch which I would ride or die for ha! Though the good n bad with my support behind her.

Bish

Brandy is selling a product so people have a right to be critical. I've never seen anyone on here flat out disrespect her and the feedback has been harsh but constructive. But if you don't like what people have to say don't use social media platforms that give people an opportunity to comment- stick to snapchat.

Her responses to the criticism only bother me because they are just so aggressive and all over the place. I'd wish she would handle it in a more mature manner and get her point across more clearly.