Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 08:11:13 AM
I agree that she loves her true fans and the criticism does get wild in here.

thats so dumb
like what is there to critique
she puts out great music
shes always growing

fags are just miserable with themselves

when the final product is out there (which im sure the neccesary critiques and tweaks have already been made like

whats your beef

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

.betterwiseup

I wouldn't be surprised if this was aimed at BSource.
Some of you are very negative towards Bran.

LiiVE

Quote from: Abcd on June 19, 2016, 08:03:46 AM
But yeah I get it as fans we sometimes can walk the line of critique and disrespect. It's all about delivery

Cowgirl

Quote from: LiiVE on June 19, 2016, 09:45:28 AM
Quote from: Abcd on June 19, 2016, 08:03:46 AM
But yeah I get it as fans we sometimes can walk the line of critique and disrespect. It's all about delivery

Jon

This is kinda hurtful to be honest. She should focus on her tour not responding to Trolls.

BetterAngels

Quote from: Jonovan on June 19, 2016, 09:55:21 AM
This is kinda hurtful to be honest. She should focus on her tour not responding to Trolls.

Lol... We can critique her and it's fair game, but when she says a critique back, now everyone wants to be in thier feelings? Lol...

Vonc2002

Quote from: BetterAngels on June 19, 2016, 09:59:04 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on June 19, 2016, 09:55:21 AM

Lol... We can critique her and it's fair game, but when she says a critique back, now everyone wants to be in thier feelings? Lol...
True  :plzstop:
This didn't phase me at all cause i know this wasn't directed my way.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Angel In Disguise

Maybe she was. But, her main point is to save the critiques for here and not on her page. I learned the hard way.  :dead:

I have always been respectful here, though. Everything I write, I write with the thought, "What if Brandy reads this?"  I'm not a "yes fan" kissing her behind, though. This is a place for honest opinions with LOVE. No hate here.

brocka4life

SouravMay

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 19, 2016, 09:18:18 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 08:11:13 AM
I agree that she loves her true fans and the criticism does get wild in here.

thats so dumb
like what is there to critique
she puts out great music
shes always growing

fags are just miserable with themselves

when the final product is out there (which im sure the neccesary critiques and tweaks have already been made like

whats your beef
Huh?
B7

DVDDY.

Some of you guys stay in her comments waiting for her to respond. That's kinda suspect... But anyway, I don't think she is talking about us. No shade, I don't think she still visits this board. This is probably about Brandy Daily or whatever site she just closed down.

SouravMay

June 19, 2016, 10:06:32 AM #41 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:29:31 AM by Magnolia Maymuru
I never understand ppl taking the time out of their day criticizing ANYONE on IG, or social media though. I either praise or keep it moving or ask a question rarely...
B7

Cartierline

I think as stans, we need to realise that we can't control what Brandy does. That's what the problem is, everyone has their own idea of what Brandy should be doing, who she should be working with, etc, but at the end of the day, we're stans and nothing else.

Brandy is gonna do what the fuck she wants to do.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on June 19, 2016, 10:19:08 AM
I think as stans, we need to realise that we can't control what Brandy does. That's what the problem is, everyone has their own idea of what Brandy should be doing, who she should be working with, etc, but at the end of the day, we're stans and nothing else.

Brandy is gonna do what the fuck she wants to do.
!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Choc28

Y'all r so disrespectful!! I'm hardcore fan n will never want to make her feel ANY negative energy from me. SOME OF YALL NEED TO TURN IN UR FAN N STAN CARDS. BRAN DONT NEED YOUR MONEY!