Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Chameleon

Like King Rig stated many times she's in a place where she just wants to do what she wants. She isn't chasing record sales or hits or what's "hot" at the moment. She's done it all before. It's a new day and age many stans would like her to keep up with what the celebs of today do. "Show skin" " do this do that"

I respect her staying true to herself.

KING BENTLEY.

hmm .... I'm wondering how to make this not such a big issue around here anymore LOLZ
Brandy draggings and criticism seem to be a blurred line now and the big topic concerning her now.

for me, I've just been here so long, I just kinda say whatever I feel, no spell or grammar or etiquette check anymore  :dead:

It's def not like 08 when you would get TOSSED :dead:

I can see why she'd be frustrated. She's gonna do her regardless. She should be having fun doing this tour not worrying about fan critiques.

ive been not commenting about the stuff I don't really like. And riding for the things I do. Like I never commented on Zoe or the Game, but when this music comes out, that's my season to comment.

I think maybe that approach is best cause she IS out here doing her thing.

And maybe no more threads about her friends. But I only really see Bertha and one other member post those type of threads, not tryna throw him under the bus tho.

H.#.G.*.Z

Chameleon

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 12:37:14 PM

And maybe no more threads about her friends. But I only really see Bertha and one other member post those type of threads, not tryna throw him under the bus tho.

Bitch you would list me when I made 1 fucking thread about how her big friend was dressed! You faggots scalp shay any chance you get and get all in her personal life when y'all don't even know any facts about her Keisha, Kelly, Alexis, etc. or even go as far as saying she's fucking Jennifer Lewis. You guys are fucking trash so own up to it. Fuck out my face

Chameleon

Quote from: Thaj Zezo. on June 19, 2016, 12:39:50 PM
Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 12:00:04 PM
I think she was referring to The Brandy Daily Site in that blog comment she mentioned. Hmm...

!!!

:uhh:

Exactly. If anyone was being shady towards bran on here they've been checked or banned.

BigDawg

June 19, 2016, 12:45:47 PM #80 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:46:46 PM by BigDawg
Brandy doesnt owe us anything. Truthfully I wish she wouldnt feed into the  various opinions. She is a public figure so people will have them whether they are favorable or unfavorable. If she wants to sit on tha fuckin stage and read a bedtime story for two hours, then do it and own it. She does not have to justify what she does to anyone. These "clapbacks" only fuel the bottom feeders that want to see her spar and be bated into pontless back and forths.

Chameleon

I hate a fag who loves to point fingers as if they're innocent. Bitch I literally  will fuck you up. Don't fucking try me. OK?!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mystique on June 19, 2016, 12:43:47 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 12:37:14 PM

Bitch you would list me when I made 1 fucking thread about how her big friend was dressed! You faggots scalp shay any chance you get and get all in her personal life when y'all don't even know any facts about her Keisha, Kelly, Alexis, etc. or even go as far as saying she's fucking Jennifer Lewis. You guys are fucking trash so own up to it. Fuck out my face
:calmdownsis:
Bertha... cmon now sis
You have been VERY opinionated about her friends.
You post a lot from her insta from my recollection, And your Shay thread did get a bit out of hand
I'm just keeping it real.

H.#.G.*.Z

Chameleon

June 19, 2016, 12:49:57 PM #83 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:55:40 PM by Mystique
Bring yo monkey ass in here bitch!

Chameleon

You really are trying it so bad. Please link me to where I said anything about shay. I made ONE thread about how her friend Robin was dressed at the Grammys after party. You guys get all into her personal life once she ain't following someone as if y'all know all the details. And based on what only ya stupid ass assumptions.

Chameleon

Keep it real with your damn self. Don't try it.

Chameleon

Please find the thread I made about shay dumb bitch. Since y'all screenshot every thing

Gilgamesh.

let's not do this in THIS thread guys.

Chameleon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 12:58:21 PM

I'll keep it cute Zaddy but he really tried me.  :19k:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 12:58:21 PM
!!
I don't understand how I offended him
I just made an observation