#lHHATL "Reunion" Preview: Who is Joseline loyal to?

Started by Scott., July 27, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

This is late. So there's no actual reunion this season? :uhh:

BigDawg

I think Joseline is just spoiled. Anyone in her circle she wants to possess like a ragdoll at her disposal.

Opposites Attract.

Jose really used to slay back in the day. I'm not sure what's going on with her these days but it ain't entertainment.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Everyone was gunning for Joseline. It was probably best that they did it this way to be quite honest.

MAY

4 fucking k

I don't like Jose. She lied about Eva being 'lested and also lied about being pregnant. She's just WEIRD now.

Cowboy Nine

KK really has me CRYING with this damn dog

cali girl!

Vonc2002

Whenever this is over, times are going to get hard for Joseline. I don't think she's using this time and securing relationships. She's riding high and when it's done she's gonna be back in the damn strip club
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

4 fucking k

Quote from: Nine on July 27, 2016, 03:42:57 PM
KK really has me CRYING with this damn dog

cali girl!

I was crying when she took it to the court house :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 03:42:18 PM
Everyone was gunning for Joseline. It was probably best that they did it this way to be quite honest.
Yea, Tommie being #1. What happened to that scene of her trying to kiss stevie outside at his car trying to taunt Joseline. Was that supposed to be on the show or just some real life shit

Vonc2002