#lHHATL "Reunion" Preview: Who is Joseline loyal to?

Started by Scott., July 27, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: BigDawg on July 27, 2016, 04:11:45 PM
Joseline burned her bridges. I bet next season no one will tape with her, which could freeze her out.

Nobody really filmed with her like that anyway if you really think about it.

4 fucking k

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 04:13:16 PM
Joseline burned her bridges. I bet next season no one will tape with her, which could freeze her out.

That is true.

It just seems like Steevie has always been Joseline's crutch but that seems to be over now. Joseline took it way too far with the Eva thing. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

yummy

Didn't he get five years or something like that?

They were giving all that drama over this short ass bid :dead:

Vonc2002

July 27, 2016, 04:22:11 PM #64 Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 04:22:32 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 04:13:16 PM

Exactly, which is why she needs to go. She's really not interesting at this point. This whole season was miserableness from her and sorry but if stevie refuses to deal with her, i don't think shes above being let go. I REALLY want scrappy and joc gone tho. They are corny AF, especially joc
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

her lying about stevie molesting his kids was just too far

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 27, 2016, 04:16:01 PM
Didn't he get five years or something like that?

They were giving all that drama over this short ass bid :dead:
Are y'all talking about momma D scrappy because he did get 20 yrs actually. I thought up for parole or whatever in 5
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

BigDawg

Yea, I think Joseline can go. She really didnt know how to finesse being a bitch but at the same time keeping ties with the cast to remain relevant.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on July 27, 2016, 04:26:48 PM
Yea, I think Joseline can go. She really didnt know how to finesse being a bitch but at the same time keeping ties with the cast to remain relevant.
!!!!!!!!!!!
And this last episode really showed it. That was basically the entire cast at that party and NONE of them fck with her. Stevie was her saving grace because together they gave dynamic duo. Now it looks like she may have turned him against her. I dont just think she's SAFE  because she's Joseline. Every star needs costars and she has none. She's gonna look up and find herself on the other side if she isn't careful

4 fucking k

Quote from: BigDawg on July 27, 2016, 04:26:48 PM

I agree. This is how Karlie remains on the show. She's messy but remains friends with the cast.

Scott.

But Joseline never had co-stars. PERIOD. It was only Stevie. And then Karlie. But other than that, when you guys were LOVING her, it was like this with her. And as I said before, Joseline been doing fuck shit since the beginning and NOW everyone sees that she's trash. But she's been trash. I don't see what took y'all so long to see it.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 04:38:12 PM
But Joseline never had co-stars. PERIOD. It was only Stevie. And then Karlie. But other than that, when you guys were LOVING her, it was like this with her. And as I said before, Joseline been doing fuck shit since the beginning and NOW everyone sees that she's trash. But she's been trash. I don't see what took y'all so long to see it.

I don't think she was this bad tho. I feel like she let the lil fame she has get to her head and just became a despicable bitch. Back then it was a kii because she still showed a vulnerable side and seemed a bit apologetic.

Scott.

Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 04:39:58 PM

I don't think she was this bad tho. I feel like she let the lil fame she has get to her head and just became a despicable bitch. Back then it was a kii because she still showed a vulnerable side and seemed a bit apologetic.

And this season, she told all these lies and even on her spinoff when she came for LaurieAnn Gibson. Like girl

Vonc2002

Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 04:39:58 PM

EXACTLY!
And as i said, Stevie was the one that kept her safe. With him on her side, id say she'd be safe too. with NO ONE to shoot with and no way to be intertwined in the storyline why would she be there. She showed a whole new miserable side this season and it wasn't likable. Im sure she'll be back for the next season but if she doesn't change over that time, she aint fckn safe