#lHHATL "Reunion" Preview: Who is Joseline loyal to?

Started by Scott., July 27, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

If anything, give her a show of her own but this is an ensemble cast. If u cant be a part of the ensemble in ANY form or fashion then :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

She had her own show and even THAT was with Stevie. No hope for her.

Vonc2002

Yea and thats what im saying. Stevie was the one that kept her safe. She didn't need to shoot with anyone else as long as she had stevie on her side. They are a fckn story all by themselves and also stevie was cool with the cast so she could always somehow weasel herself into the storyline. If stevie is done with her then she's done.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

n

she doesn't need her own show. She just needs to fade into obscurity

4 fucking k

And you guys were right about Mimi really getting under skin :plzstop: I never thought this until the new episode when sis flew into a frenzy just at the sight of Mimi  :plzstop: Mimi is right that she's pressed that Stevie always runs back to her.

Scott.

And this is the second time that Mimi said she beat Joseline's ass. I believe they fought off-camera and it makes sense because EVERYTIME Joseline tries to attack Mimi, she is always cool as a cucumber. Probably because she beat her ass already.

Vonc2002

Oh yea, cause she had no reason to be mad at mimi. Bitch, u the one that lied to me. Trying to pull some puppet master shit
on child support now HAHA
Joseline is a lil jealous of mimi imho

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 04:55:09 PM
And this is the second time that Mimi said she beat Joseline's ass. I believe they fought off-camera and it makes sense because EVERYTIME Joseline tries to attack Mimi, she is always cool as a cucumber. Probably because she beat her ass already.

!!!

Zankou.

Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 04:55:09 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is also why I think Tommie would wear jos' the fuck OUT

Vonc2002

July 27, 2016, 05:02:33 PM #85 Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 05:02:48 PM by Vonc2002
Mimi is cool whenever she's attacked tho so iono about that. When k mart wacked that bitch with those roses she looked as if it was just another day

4 fucking k

Guys, when Mimi turned up on her ex girlfriend I was crying  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 05:02:33 PM
Mimi is cool whenever she's attacked tho so iono about that. When k mart wacked that bitch with those roses she looked as if it was just another day

Which further lets me know that she will hurt one of them bitches.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 05:03:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 05:02:33 PM

Which further lets me know that she will hurt one of them bitches.

b

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 04:05:28 PM
Quote from: Trey on July 27, 2016, 04:01:59 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 03:59:54 PM
trey gorl turn on BGC and have a seat
d

What's the difference? :uhh:

well for starters they aren't fist fighting which seems to be what you want
d

Don't they pull guns on each other? :uhh: