#lHHATL "Reunion" Preview: Who is Joseline loyal to?

Started by Scott., July 27, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: Trey on July 27, 2016, 04:01:59 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 03:59:54 PM
trey gorl turn on BGC and have a seat
d

What's the difference? :uhh:

!!!!!!!!

They're all just a bunch of Ghetto birds that wanna throw hands anyway.

Let them fcking brawl shit.  :plzstop:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 27, 2016, 03:58:20 PM
So Tommie was banned from a damn interview special? No shade but Mona needs to recast this season. I'd keep like 3 of the ladies and build a new cast around them.

!!!! She was banned and only got 2 checks from the whole season. Mona is trash.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 04:00:24 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on July 27, 2016, 03:58:20 PM
So Tommie was banned from a damn interview special? No shade but Mona needs to recast this season. I'd keep like 3 of the ladies and build a new cast around them.
I do agree with this tho. I want rasheeda useless ass gone, scrappy, joc, K Michelle, and even Joseline can go now tbh

Rasheeda should've been a long time ago.

K. Michelle wasn't coming back after this season anyway, she filming the 3rd season of her show.

I like Scrappy and Joc, I find them funny.

Joseline. Chile, you know Mona isn't letting her go.

Sinpool

Still pissed we'll never see the full Erica and Scrappy vs Joseline and Stevie J fight.

Opposites Attract.

and Deelicious thirsty ass. Ugh. I hope she won't be apart of the next season. These girls always perched on a show but never holding top billing.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on July 27, 2016, 04:01:59 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 03:59:54 PM
trey gorl turn on BGC and have a seat
d

What's the difference? :uhh:

well for starters they aren't fist fighting which seems to be what you want

Scott.

I honestly don't need to see them fight every ten damn seconds to be honest. Say what you got to say and then move on.

4 fucking k

I hope Rasheeda, Joseline, Mimi, Scrappy and Momma Dee, Stevie, etc. all get the boot.

Scrap' is already confirmed for next season so Tommie will be perched.  :supluv:

Sinpool

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 27, 2016, 04:04:33 PM
and Deelicious thirsty ass. Ugh. I hope she won't be apart of the next season. These girls always perched on a show but never holding top billing.

Deelishis is on this? knddd

Are they recycling all the Flavor of Love girls?

Will Bootz, Buckwild, Saaphyri and Hottie make an appearance?

Zankou.

yummy

Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 03:51:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 03:45:41 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 03:42:18 PM
Everyone was gunning for Joseline. It was probably best that they did it this way to be quite honest.
Yea, Tommie being #1. What happened to that scene of her trying to kiss stevie outside at his car trying to taunt Joseline. Was that supposed to be on the show or just some real life shit
But the list of people who hate her:

vdg47bgxcvxcvcccccccccccccccc

yummy

Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 04:06:38 PM
Scrap' is already confirmed for next season so Tommie will be perched.  :supluv:

Is he getting released before then

Scott.

Y'all know they aren't getting rid of Mimi, Stevie or Joseline. The show was built around them to be honest. Although they should be let go, I just don't see Mona kicking them to the curb.

BigDawg

Joseline burned her bridges. I bet next season no one will tape with her, which could freeze her out.