#lHHATL "Reunion" Preview: Who is Joseline loyal to?

Started by Scott., July 27, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

Joseline is lame af now.
Cardi B only did one season of Love & Hip Hop NY and has had more success than Joseline.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 03:52:01 PM
Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 03:51:29 PM
Isn't the point of a reunion is to settle stuff? How are they going to do that with these individual confessional ass interviews :uhh:

have they really ever settled anything though

There was closure during some of the reunions. I don't see that happening with this one.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 03:52:01 PM
Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 03:51:29 PM
Isn't the point of a reunion is to settle stuff? How are they going to do that with these individual confessional ass interviews :uhh:

have they really ever settled anything though
n

Yeah, all these girls still hate each other. Nothing will ever be settled.

Sinpool

I dont even watch this show.

I just watch the reunion to see who gone be bopped in the head.

Im sad now.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 03:53:10 PM
s

I'm fine with the confessional mess
Im actually alright with it too. Its the same shit except fights that wont actually happen because security stops it and we wont be able to see anyway because they edit and cut out shit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Ssssssssssdsssssssssss

They settle with their damn HANDS. Thats kinda the only reason why people watch the mess. If they can't all perch for a reunion... I don't see the point of continuing the show TBH. :dead:

Opposites Attract.

So Tommie was banned from a damn interview special? No shade but Mona needs to recast this season. I'd keep like 3 of the ladies and build a new cast around them.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MypuzzystanK

Yea  they need to stop trying to be classy eitht he reunion mess,
Let these goes fight.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on July 27, 2016, 03:56:22 PM
Ssssssssssdsssssssssss

They settle with their damn HANDS. Thats kinda the only reason why people watch the mess. If they can't all perch for a reunion... I don't see the point of continuing the show TBH. :dead:
sdddddddddddd
Ghetto self
I don't fckn agree. I like seeing them clarify and talk about shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MypuzzystanK

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 27, 2016, 03:58:20 PM
So Tommie was banned from a damn interview special? No shade but Mona needs to recast this season. I'd keep like 3 of the ladies and build a new cast around them.
d

Not banned from a damn sit down INTERVIEW. :dead: Yea, just recast these hoes.... If that's the case.

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 27, 2016, 03:58:20 PM
I do agree with this tho. I want rasheeda useless ass gone, scrappy, joc, K Michelle, and even Joseline can go now tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 27, 2016, 03:59:54 PM
trey gorl turn on BGC and have a seat
Yea, it just sounds like he wants to see a fight :kii:

STUNNA GOD