Talisa was fucking DRAGGED.... Very clear thread, as well.

Started by XXX., March 28, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

sdddddddddddddd
Not kept it to yourself :dead:
What kinda secret
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 07:49:32 PM
Yeah, so we agree

Rihanna is successful thanks to her legion of writers who toss her hits. But the only hits that make a splash are the Work's and Pour It Up's.

Sis, "Love On The Brain" was a Top 5 record on the Hot 100 that is sitting at #3 on Top 40 radio right now.  And that's a hell of an accomplishment, because it's a bluesy soul record.

Stop fronting on Rihanna.

She's shitting.

GLOCK

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 07:35:15 PM
Nicki and Rih are where they are because of the machine behind them. Let's be real :dead: they got payola on their side and a machine.

But they're not any more talented than the girls in the OP. In fact, both Nicki and Rih try to give us dance in performance and are never exactly on point or revered in the dancing aspect.

They cater to the "bad girl/smoke weed" image that Top 40 will only acknowledge in a black girl. We've seen their ass cheeks and nipples more times than we've seen our own. It's apparent that urban artists will only find mainstream success if they're willing to pour it up, pour it up and work with a monster team.

That's not true.  Rihanna doesn't cater to "bad girl/smoke weed".  Stop.  I don't even like her all like that, but that isn't true.  Her music appeals to a lot of people.  Shit, my own mama be asking me about Rihanna songs she's heard, so she can buy them.  And she definitely ain't a "bad girl".  She records good music.  Period.

I think it's hard for you to admit that Ciara's failures have a lot to do with material.  Jackie is awful.  And Rihanna's last album is better than Ciara's last 4. 

No shade at all.
Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIDS

leftout

And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :dead:

The 3 top black girls in music know what's up. Come to the video set/photo shoot exposing ass cheeks, thighs, and a side of clitoris or we're not playing your mess. But such is also the case for other women in music.

I wouldn't minimalize Top 40 rejection to just "black coo singers/dancers." It's any female that isn't slutty/high/naked.

GLOCK

Yeah, so we agree

Rihanna is successful thanks to her legion of writers who toss her hits. But the only hits that make a splash are the Work's and Pour It Up's.
death at splash
When she has more hits than anyone listed in this thread  :kii:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :
BBBHHHBJHUKHGH
this boy is so....simple

leftout

Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 07:56:43 PM
Yeah, so we agree

"Love On The Brain"
is the exception, not the rule. It's definitely not as easy for a ballad to blow up for her than it is for a party song

leftout

GLOCK

Quote from: Saint on March 28, 2017, 07:58:30 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :
BBBHHHBJHUKHGH
this boy is so....simple
hes out of it  :dead: