am I the only one who doesn't care about ancestry?

Started by throwintheTAL, September 30, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

iman

Quote from: Kurama on September 30, 2015, 05:01:40 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 30, 2015, 04:46:37 PM
Quote from: RED on September 30, 2015, 04:38:38 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 30, 2015, 04:33:43 PM
For the people who are fine with only knowing that their forefathers were slaves, do you ever feel slighted that Nate and Paul can say "oh am Irish...dads side, moms family is from England." And youre "just Black." Does that bother you or do you just not care overall
!!!!!
I don't get it  :dead:

I gather that they basically dont value Black history, to put it simply. Again, massa is happy. Theres nothing interesting or desirable about knowing what part of poor ass AIDS ridden Africa you got your nose from.

sarcasm.

Knowing your lineage is not the same as honoring Black history, not sure how you came to that conclusion but ..mkay!

Aside from learning where your ancestors came from, what else is gonna to derive from the results?! I'm not gonna be able to call up a cousin in Libya.

Oh our ancestors! Come visit!

Being Black is an experiencr. Society and myself consider me Black for that experience and my skin color not from where my ancestors derive from.

Yall act like yall are first born immigrants. Give me a fuckin break lolz

d

AIDS!

I am lol
But what different does it make if your or if you aren't

throwintheTAL

For the people who are fine with only knowing that their forefathers were slaves, do you ever feel slighted that Nate and Paul can say "oh am Irish...dads side, moms family is from England." And youre "just Black." Does that bother you or do you just not care overall
!!!!!

I gather that they basically dont value Black history, to put it simply. Again, massa is happy. Theres nothing interesting or desirable about knowing what part of poor ass AIDS ridden Africa you got your nose from.

sarcasm.

Knowing your lineage is not the same as honoring Black history, not sure how you came to that conclusion but ..mkay!

Aside from learning where your ancestors came from, what else is gonna to derive from the results?! I'm not gonna be able to call up a cousin in Libya.

Being Black is an experiencr. Society and myself consider me Black for that experience and my skin color not from where my ancestors derive from.

!!

some of these hoes tryna give a cute lil historian tea

archaeology! restoration!

fagg, sit back and smell the mutha fckin roses is what i say :raycharles2urmess:

iman

Quote from: RED on September 30, 2015, 05:05:36 PM
I am lol

I'm over here screaming

Aalonso.

!!!!!

sarcasm.

Well if youre just Black, and its your own personal history you basically see no value in discovering...then put simply....yeah you dont care about your own Black ass history. Dont see how you couldnt put that together but. Ill read the rest of that when I park.

Kurama

September 30, 2015, 05:11:52 PM #112 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:12:54 PM by Kurama
I am lol

Thus why this is more  personal for YOU. Learning where my aces tors came from changes nothing in my life. Especially since I already value my blackness. Da fuck Yall crying about :plzstop:

Kurama

You do that love. I'm waltzing around down town myself

AIDS!

Quote from: Kurama on September 30, 2015, 05:11:52 PM
I am lol

Thus why thus is more  personal for YOU. Learning where my aces tors came from changes nothing in my life. Especially since I already value my blackness. Da fuck Yall crying about :plzstop:
What are you crying about?
I value my blackness, that's why I know where I come from
I believe everyone should
And It's obviously personal for a lot of people
If you don't care to find it where your story begins then Hun that's you
But don't belittle anyone who does  :plzstop:

GLOCK

I just can't argue on here no more :dead:
Unless it's about Faith or fat asses!
I no longer have it in me :dead:
Why wouldn't someone want to know more about themselves or where they came from ...
Ch

iman

Fag, how can you honor your blackness when you don't honor your ancestors??? dumb fucking niggers

BAPHOMET.

!!!!!

sarcasm.

Being Black is an experience. Society and myself consider me Black for that experience and my skin color not from where my ancestors derive from.

Well ... damn.
When you put it like that  :ohwow:

AIDS!

Quote from: iman on September 30, 2015, 05:15:11 PM
Fag, how can you honor your blackness when you don't honor your ancestors??? dumb fucking niggers
:plzstop: