RekeRig

Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:25:10 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:21:18 AM
Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:15:54 AM
She's right tbh
shut the fuck up

:rudone: or nah. If she dont agree with it she dont fucking agree.  :plea:
theres nothing to "agree" with

She can sleep with whomever she chooses. It doesn't affect me in any way shape or form, and the same should go for her. It's such an idiotic word to use

Does she agree with people getting divorced and remarried? Adultry? Eating pork? These bible toting coons pick and choose what to "agree" with and its disgusting. "I disagree" is just a sweet way of saying they're really just hateful

Herb.

I can see why white people run around unfairly comparing gay rights to civil rights. It's idiotic bitches like this who are perched under a rock wondering "why?" "why? just disagreement :cheerup: "

No bitch, do you call someone get beaten to the inch of their life a disagreement? Someone being driven to suicide through bullying a disagreement? Parents KICKING their own fucking children out of the house a simple disagreement? Wake the fuck up . She's dumb as fuck, those 106 checks must have dried up just like that damn ball of YARN on her fucking head. So here she is looking for alternative opportunities. You got it bitch! :cheerup:

RekeRig

Sdddddd at her backtracking

"Whew! Wrong choice of words lol"!

Yea keep looking for cute words to sugarcoat the hatred. Now she's sitting up saying that heterosexual people are attacked for their views and Is somehow playing victim now

NeverSayNever

Nah I think gay people are just always trying make everyone around them except their lifestyle. Then when people dont accept or "agree" it's always seen as hate and that's really not the case all time is all i'm saying.

Herb.

Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:34:29 AM
Sdddddd at her backtracking

"Whew! Wrong choice of words lol"!

She should check herself before displaying such a blatant level of insensitivity on a social platform. This is one of those questions that you ask your friends. Bitch in the entertainment industry questioning homosexuality. If she ain't find more work up until this point I wish her luck finding it now. :hmph:

Cowboy Nine

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Herbie on October 20, 2015, 09:29:37 AM
I can see why white people run around unfairly comparing gay rights to civil rights. It's idiotic bitches like this who are perched under a rock wondering "why?" "why? just disagreement :cheerup: "

No bitch, do you call someone get beaten to the inch of their life a disagreement? Someone being driven to suicide through bullying a disagreement? Parents KICKING their own fucking children out of the house a simple disagreement? Wake the fuck up . She's dumb as fuck, those 106 checks must have dried up just like that damn ball of YARN on her fucking head. So here she is looking for alternative opportunities. You got it bitch! :cheerup:
"You go it bitch!" has me fucking SCREAMING!!!!!!!! DSSDSDSDSDSSDSDSDSDDDSDSDSSSDDDDSD
SDSD
D
D
D
DD

RekeRig

Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:35:07 AM
Nah I think gay people are just always trying make everyone around them except their lifestyle. Then when people dont accept or "agree" it's always seen as hate and that's really not the case all time is all i'm saying.
No one gives a shit about them accepting or agreeing with a damn thing, but when the bible is shoved down our throats and we're automatically sent to hell, u damn right we're gonna lash back and defend ourselves  :uhh:

And again I'll ask, what is there to "AGREE" with? Why is this word ever even used  :kii: it literally makes zero sense

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:05:31 AM
I used to love this damn dummy. Glad she's unemployed LOL!

!!

I'm kinda taken aback by this tweet

Wasn't she fired LMAO!

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on October 20, 2015, 09:24:49 AM
People are entitled to their beliefs, but often when they express them, it's done in a condescending and judgmental way. Many cannot let others know of their biblically based concerns without condemning people to hell. What planet does this stupid bitch live on? Does she own a TV? Radio? a fucking brush?
!!!!!!

That's my point, period.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:35:07 AM

yea kinda.

scary how ina flash they/we spew the same judgemental, condemning behavior we claim to be so oppressed from.