Free from 106 & Park tweets about Homosexuality after "Out in Hip Hop episode"

Started by RekeRig, October 20, 2015, 09:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverSayNever

Quote from: Phantom on October 20, 2015, 10:16:10 AM
I don't really get the uproar. Hell there are plenty of things people do that I don't agree with. Doesn't mean I hate them. Now I don't go around announcing everything I disagree with either, because it's just not necessary. But I don't feel like any 2 people are gonna agree on everything. So what's the big deal? If I wanna fuck a booch or suck a peen and you don't agree..... so fucking what. Not gonna stop me from doing it. Disagree away lol!
! And that's ok. Shes not being hateful bout it she's just stated how she felt. Don't see why she getting flamed for that.

Phantom

Quote from: Stewie on October 20, 2015, 10:22:21 AM
I don't really get the uproar. Hell there are plenty of things people do that I don't agree with. Doesn't mean I hate them. Now I don't go around announcing everything I disagree with either, because it's just not necessary. But I don't feel like any 2 people are gonna agree on everything. So what's the big deal? If I wanna fuck a booch or suck a peen and you don't agree..... so fucking what. Not gonna stop me from doing it. Disagree away lol!

the point is there's nthing to AGREE or DISAGREE about when it comes to being gay....that is why a lot of LGBT eople get so fucking furious.....da fuck....there is NOTHING up for debate....to a lot of lgbt people its as ridiculous as not agreeing with how dark skinned someone is...mnmnn...

"I dont agree with how black you are....wish you were white"  :wellheythere:

and thats what homophobic people dont understand

That's because they think it's a choice, which is another debate in itself. I guess what I'm trying to say is....

I don't give a fuck either way  :letsmessfag: pay some of these bills and we'll talk  :tellmemoreireallycare: but you won't get my fumes

Vonc2002

sddsddsdddddddddddssdssddsd
Well it is gay bashing, free.
It's not like there's really any cause to disagree other than the fact that u just don't fckn like it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2015, 10:28:49 AM
It's not like there's really any cause to disagree other than the fact that u just don't fckn like it
:plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

!!!!

That's it lol!

LOONA.

GLOCK

I don't agree with the whole black women should understand being gay and all that shit .. Or that they should be singled out because a lot of them don't agree.. They aren't the only ones

Please

Stewie

Quote from: Phantom on October 20, 2015, 10:27:12 AM

the point is there's nthing to AGREE or DISAGREE about when it comes to being gay....that is why a lot of LGBT eople get so fucking furious.....da fuck....there is NOTHING up for debate....to a lot of lgbt people its as ridiculous as not agreeing with how dark skinned someone is...mnmnn...

That's because they think it's a choice, which is another debate in itself. I guess what I'm trying to say is....

I don't give a fuck either way  :letsmessfag: pay some of these bills and we'll talk  :tellmemoreireallycare: but you won't get my fumes

No. It's not a fucking debate in itself...how the fuck is a straight person gonna give an opinion on why and how GAY people are gay....this is why they get lashed by LGBT people.....it's not up for 'debat'.fuck outa here....they don't get it now but they will eventually......it will take several lashing

Phantom

Quote from: Stewie on October 20, 2015, 10:48:02 AM
Quote from: Phantom on October 20, 2015, 10:27:12 AM

No. It's not a fucking debate in itself...how the fuck is a straight person gonna give an opinion on why and how GAY people are gay....this is why they get lashed by LGBT people.....it's not up for 'debat'.fuck outa here....they don't get it now but they will eventually......it will take several lashing

You do realize that not every gay person believes they were born gay, right?