Free from 106 & Park tweets about Homosexuality after "Out in Hip Hop episode"

Started by RekeRig, October 20, 2015, 09:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

When you say ignorant things it can subtract volumes from your beauty.

Lash ha.

Cowboy Nine

STUNNA GOD

SDSDSDSDSDSDSSDSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSSDDDSSDSSDSDS

No fuck that! She needs to LEARN from this!! Now she'll just keep fucking MUTE for now on. DRAG HA!!

yummy

Yeah, I just saw this.

I don't even bother responding to people who refer to being gay as a "lifestyle".

Luv her verse on Fighting Temptation tho!

Stewie

nnnnnnn getting so sick of people confusing "having an opinion" with just plain stupidity/lack of common sense..

now these lashings oughta teach ya. no more 'opinions'

yummy

Quote from: Pearls on October 20, 2015, 09:40:10 AM
Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:35:07 AM
Nah I think gay people are just always trying make everyone around them except their lifestyle. Then when people dont accept or "agree" it's always seen as hate and that's really not the case all time is all i'm saying.

yea kinda.

scary how ina flash they/we spew the same judgemental, condemning behavior we claim to be so oppressed from.

Labeling someone a homophobe is hardly the same as being gay bashed or being told you don't have the right to marry.

Y'all sound like white ppl whining about reverse racism.

:omgwatshappening:

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 20, 2015, 10:06:33 AM
Quote from: Pearls on October 20, 2015, 09:40:10 AM
Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:35:07 AM
Nah I think gay people are just always trying make everyone around them except their lifestyle. Then when people dont accept or "agree" it's always seen as hate and that's really not the case all time is all i'm saying.

yea kinda.

scary how ina flash they/we spew the same judgemental, condemning behavior we claim to be so oppressed from.

Labeling someone a homophobe is hardly the same as being gay bashed or being told you don't have the right to marry.

Y'all sound like white ppl whining about reverse racism.

:omgwatshappening:
right. Unbelievable

Stewie

Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:54:07 AM

Ssssssd now see. I wish people would just stick to the topic instead of getting childish. She's a beautiful woman, just a damn dummy

kjlkjrkljtkjekrjerkjekrjkj

aww she's so sweet even when she's getting lashed  :wellheythere:

Zankou.

Quote from: Stewie on October 20, 2015, 10:09:55 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:54:07 AM

Ssssssd now see. I wish people would just stick to the topic instead of getting childish. She's a beautiful woman, just a damn dummy

kjlkjrkljtkjekrjerkjekrjkj

aww she's so sweet even when she's getting lashed  :wellheythere:

!!!

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Phantom

I don't really get the uproar. Hell there are plenty of things people do that I don't agree with. Doesn't mean I hate them. Now I don't go around announcing everything I disagree with either, because it's just not necessary. But I don't feel like any 2 people are gonna agree on everything. So what's the big deal? If I wanna fuck a booch or suck a peen and you don't agree..... so fucking what. Not gonna stop me from doing it. Disagree away lol!

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Phantom on October 20, 2015, 10:16:10 AM
But I don't feel like any 2 people are gonna agree on everything. So what's the big deal? If I wanna fuck a booch or suck a peen and you don't agree..... so fucking what. Not gonna stop me from doing it. Disagree away lol!

:ohwow:

Stewie

Quote from: Phantom on October 20, 2015, 10:16:10 AM
I don't really get the uproar. Hell there are plenty of things people do that I don't agree with. Doesn't mean I hate them. Now I don't go around announcing everything I disagree with either, because it's just not necessary. But I don't feel like any 2 people are gonna agree on everything. So what's the big deal? If I wanna fuck a booch or suck a peen and you don't agree..... so fucking what. Not gonna stop me from doing it. Disagree away lol!

the point is there's nthing to AGREE or DISAGREE about when it comes to being gay....that is why a lot of LGBT eople get so fucking furious.....da fuck....there is NOTHING up for debate....to a lot of lgbt people its as ridiculous as not agreeing with how dark skinned someone is...mnmnn...

"I dont agree with how black you are....wish you were white"  :wellheythere:

and thats what homophobic people dont understand