Free from 106 & Park tweets about Homosexuality after "Out in Hip Hop episode"

Started by RekeRig, October 20, 2015, 09:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

dumb ass bitch. she's getting lashed and educated as we speak

What the hell is there to "agree" on?  do you and let us do US  :uhh: where the hell is
the harm in that? seriously

RekeRig

Cowgirl

What was her original comment then or was she defending other people for speaking on it?

Herb.

RekeRig

Quote from: BowDown on October 20, 2015, 09:07:09 AM
What was her original comment then or was she defending other people for speaking on it?
that IS her original comment. she didn't enjoy last nights episode, and felt attacked, as a fellow judgmental heterosexual

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:09:57 AM
Quote from: BowDown on October 20, 2015, 09:07:09 AM
that IS her original comment. she didn't enjoy last nights episode, and felt attacked, as a fellow judgmental heterosexual
You know what.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

RekeRig

Look at this ignorant shit she's retweeting and saying. I had to unfollow

I really can't

Myron

I agree with her... and im gay.

Everyone is entitled to what they believe and value.

Herb.

People are entitled to their beliefs, but often when they express them, it's done in a condescending and judgmental way. Many cannot let others know of their biblically based concerns without condemning people to hell. What planet does this stupid bitch live on? Does she own a TV? Radio? a fucking brush?

RekeRig

QuoteDidn't @ me on this one tho huh? ????There should never be fear in asking a question.. Don't care how dumb it sounds to u. Calm yo ass down RT @gatorgoat: a black woman not understanding prejudice based on immutable traits is likely the dumbest thing I'll see today.

Is it Bre? Yummy?  She's getting that back the fuck LASHED