Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Stewie

aww.....she was so likeable on 106

didn't realize she was a stupid, ignorant ass bitch

homosexual lifestyle?

Zankou.

Herb.

My father is not an advocate for homosexuality, but he never makes me feel as if I'm lesser than any of his any sons, nor does he question my sexuality. In fact, he's very supportive when it comes to my decisions and how I choose to utilize my talents. You won't find him sporting rainbow belts but you won't see him somewhere throwing a bible in someone's face.

But that's the difference between people who are at peace and those who are just hateful, spiteful, and find a reason to judge anyone they can. Because deep inside, they are unfulfilled and unhappy with themselves. Somewhere down the line, they've fucked up in their own life and have "come short of the glory of God"; they need to distract themselves with someone else's "sins".

Busy body ass niggers hiding behind Christianity. It fools no one.

RekeRig

Quote from: Pearls on October 20, 2015, 09:40:10 AM
Quote from: NeverSayNever on October 20, 2015, 09:35:07 AM
Nah I think gay people are just always trying make everyone around them except their lifestyle. Then when people dont accept or "agree" it's always seen as hate and that's really not the case all time is all i'm saying.

yea kinda.

scary how ina flash they/we spew the same judgemental, condemning behavior we claim to be so oppressed from.
ignorance is ignorance. Not all people that understand it or are uncomfortable with it are hateful. I'm not saying that all

But people like HER, asking these kinds of questions when her mind is clearly made up? It's disgusting. It's disingenuous and I don't fuckin use. Just say you hate us so we can return the favor and keep it pushing.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:37:12 AM
Nah I think gay people are just always trying make everyone around them except their lifestyle. Then when people dont accept or "agree" it's always seen as hate and that's really not the case all time is all i'm saying.
No one gives a shit about them accepting or agreeing with a damn thing, but when the bible is shoved down our throats and we're automatically sent to hell, u damn right we're gonna lash back and defend ourselves  :uhh:

And again I'll ask, what is there to "AGREE" with? Why is this word ever even used  :kii: it literally makes zero sense
!!!!!!! I think the point is there was nothing for her to really "agree or disagree" with. She used this as an opportunity to say something that's clearly been on her dummy mind and she got lashed accordingly.

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on October 20, 2015, 09:44:19 AM
My father is not an advocate for homosexuality, but he never makes me feel as if I'm lesser than any of his any sons, nor does he question my sexuality. In fact, he's very supportive when it comes to my decisions and how I choose to utilize my talents. You won't find him sporting rainbow belts but you won't see him somewhere throwing a bible in someone's face.

But that's the difference between people who are at peace and those who are just hateful, spiteful, and find a reason to judge anyone they can. Because deep inside, they are unfulfilled and unhappy with themselves. Somewhere down the line, they've fucked up in their own life and have "come short of the glory of God"; they need to distract themselves with someone else's "sins".

Busy body ass niggers hiding behind Christianity. It fools no one.
right

Oh, judgmental just like them! We're speaking on a specific group of ignorant people, and not an entire community. That's the difference. i "disagree" with hateful ignorance, not heterosexuality :dead: how is it even possible to disagree with such a thing? That's my point. A lot of you sound insane

Herb.

Quote from: Trey on October 20, 2015, 09:45:47 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:37:12 AM
No one gives a shit about them accepting or agreeing with a damn thing, but when the bible is shoved down our throats and we're automatically sent to hell, u damn right we're gonna lash back and defend ourselves  :uhh:

And again I'll ask, what is there to "AGREE" with? Why is this word ever even used  :kii: it literally makes zero sense
!!!!!!! I think the point is there was nothing for her to really "agree or disagree" with. She used this as an opportunity to say something that's clearly been on her dummy mind and she got lashed accordingly.
hehe!

NeverSayNever

Ight "agree" ain't the right word. Accept is the better word.

Stewie

you sound retarded

Zankou.

RekeRig

Ssssssd now see. I wish people would just stick to the topic instead of getting childish. She's a beautiful woman, just a damn dummy

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on October 20, 2015, 09:54:07 AM

Ssssssd now see. I wish people would just stick to the topic instead of getting childish. She's a beautiful woman, just a damn dummy

dssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss