oh girl
When do u ever perch to watch the Bet awards
Stfu

GLOCK

No one takes the bet awards seriously
Stop tryna act like y?all so for BET all of a sudden

LOONA.

ya rock muh world.

I never really liked the whole "EBT" mess and try to support their award shows whenever they're on.

The re-runs of Martin and other shows...just good to have a station where I can perch and see people of my color all day if I'd like.

And award shows where I'm not subject to listening to some country rock mess. :rudone:

fedswatchin

GLOCK

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 12:40:42 AM
I love BET :diddraispoot:
i don?t use
And most girls on here lashes the network and anything linked to it

GLOCK

?Black female comedian?

Ggjjghjn

Like girl
Y?all are not of this era
What aren?t u understanding

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

February 24, 2018, 01:39:53 AM #309 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:42:26 AM by TheNextLew
Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 08:38:44 PM
I'm not here for bashing Black people as a whole because Mo'nique's agenda isn't flourishing as she intended.

There's been unity. I've seen it. BLM in itself is a testament to that.

Not gonna sit here and touch and agree that Black people are incapable of coming together. There are still challenges and things I'd' like to see more of in the community that I've spoken on before - like business ownership and supporting one another by keeping funds within the community.

But to sit here and bash us all because this bitch wants a raise? Not on my watch.

So you dont want to see monique get her just due because you feel crumbs have already been thrown to blacks and we cant take away the crumbs

gotcha

Now BLM was started because all these incidents of police brutality were in our face every week in the media

BUt these stories of black women being underpaid and undervalued is not as blaring
because ppul are afraid of asserting their worth
and just because a payday is bigger does not mean its fair and equal
according to their resume
Its easy to see this as an isolated incident and treat it as such but shes being bold in speaking up
and you want to poke holes in why shes standing up

she has a history of speaking against injustices and wage inequality
you are looking for a way and a reason not to stand with her as many others are trying to do

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

ya rock muh world.

Dont have to look for a reason

She handed me one on a platter when she showed how fake she is.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 24, 2018, 01:47:56 AM
Dont have to look for a reason

She handed me one on a platter when she showed how fake she is.

shes fake because she feels ppul going against her speaking out about the injustice she is facing by the machine is akin to overseer and slave minded thinking?

Different

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 24, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
I'm not here for bashing Black people as a whole because Mo'nique's agenda isn't flourishing as she intended.

Not gonna sit here and touch and agree that Black people are incapable of coming together. There are still challenges and things I'd' like to see more of in the community that I've spoken on before - like business ownership and supporting one another by keeping funds within the community.

But to sit here and bash us all because this bitch wants a raise? Not on my watch.

So you dont want to see monique get her just due because you feel crumbs have already been thrown to blacks and we cant take away the crumbs
see .. that's the problems with NIGGAS

500k isn't CRUMBS ... if it is then YOU niggers complaining should get together and pay Monique what she's asking

it could've been a building utensil.. a chance to do it better than the Precious thing

sis you're a comedian, not a scientist, teacher, or engineer
you work in the ENTERTAINMENT industry ... all of your profit comes from the LUXURY money ppl have in the pockets

ppl don't have to pay to see you to keep their lights on or their children fed

instead of harping on this resume and trying to talk it up

maybe she SHOULD shut the hell up, do the damn special and possibly break down doors for not only herself but other blacks by doing one hell of a stand up special. But Monique doesn't give a shit about anybody but herself, and everyone is clocking it

like Chadwick said ... Gal took that 200k because of where she was, will she take 200k for the next movie? hell no, and I bet she'll have negotiating weight.

Monique hasn't done shit and is blackballed for being known as difficult to work with. Take the 500k and rebuild your brand.

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 24, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 24, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

see .. that's the problems with NIGGAS

500k isn't CRUMBS ... if it is then YOU niggers complaining should get together and pay Monique what she's asking

it could've been a building utensil.. a chance to do it better than the Precious thing

sis you're a comedian, not a scientist, teacher, or engineer
you work in the ENTERTAINMENT industry ... all of your profit comes from the LUXURY money ppl have in the pockets

ppl don't have to pay to see you to keep their lights on or their children fed

instead of harping on this resume and trying to talk it up

maybe she SHOULD shut the hell up, do the damn special and possibly break down doors for not only herself but other blacks by doing one hell of a stand up special. But Monique doesn't give a shit about anybody but herself, and everyone is clocking it

like Chadwick said ... Gal took that 200k because of where she was, will she take 200k for the next movie? hell no, and I bet she'll have negotiating weight.

Monique hasn't done shit and is blackballed for being known as difficult to work with. Take the 500k and rebuild your brand.

My  Sweet King Bentley Let me just say this
500K is nothing in an entertainment industry that generates billions
and the IRONY in your statement
Quoteif it is then YOU niggers complaining should get together and pay Monique what she's asking]
Is that the money is in the subscription payments if 3 million subscribers paid just one dollar it would be 3 million
but subscribers often pay 8 to 10 dollars and Monique was saying DONT spend your precious coin with an entity that would  treat me so unfairly to my white and male counterparts she was calling for them to think twice about who they are spending their dollars with.

WHen I say crumbs I am not talking about the specific dollar amount we all know now that that varies
I am refering to us being complacent and fine with simply blacks getting a reasonable deal
not really a fair and equal one because we have been underdogging for so long that now steps in the right direction feels like success at the finish line

Our Brotha Afro Says well this is a white country (shrugs) I expect that

But our brothas and sistas that fought through segregation  didnt say that
and they didnt say that because Donald was given permission to drink from that white fountain afew times that we made progress as a whole on the issue of inequlity

Her resume speaks for itself
Most decorated commedienne
Ocsar winner
standup comic
Executive Producer
Talk Show host
Radio host
Movie Star
Successful running comedy tours
Successful movie as of late 2016

WHen will my sista ever be enough to come with less insulting offer?

Different

fedswatchin

Lew is reading and the gorls are avoiding questions