Do yawl agree with Queen Loni?

Started by Young, September 26, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

He was held accountable at the end of the day as he should have been. But I can?t celebrate this shit, knowing the implications behind him going to prison.

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Guilty on September 26, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
Quote from: Baph Cried Power. on September 26, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
George Zimmerman is free... I just cant.
That is what is CRAZY to me, a racist killer is walking around free and it's almost like he's being applauded for it  :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Baph Cried Power. on September 26, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
George Zimmerman is free... I just cant.
Damn when you put it like that

Kinda hard for me to give a fuck about those white women who were "raped"

LOONA.

And i need to see the whole clip because Loni definitely has her coon moments.

fedswatchin

September 26, 2018, 06:51:44 PM #21 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:51:56 PM by TALISA2.0
All I'm saying is they'll rush to indict a black person, or even a white female, before they take down a white man.

All them white male police offers that don killed unarmed black ppl and the first indictment on one of those cases is delivered to a woman?

The system is fucked up and fixing it will never be a silent feat.

Cowgirl

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 26, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
All I'm saying is..
Let?s stop that right there. Nobody?s listening to your coon ass.

fedswatchin

It took a million gorls to say Harvey touched, his ecposure was years in the making, and JUST last year they were able to lay the hammer down

Cosby Show gets snatched the second the girls come forth with their story from 70s?

Girl

This is the land of the free if you a white man and white man only

fedswatchin

September 26, 2018, 06:59:02 PM #24 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:59:33 PM by TALISA2.0
Quote from: BowDown on September 26, 2018, 06:53:22 PM
All I'm saying is..
Let?s stop that right there. Nobody?s listening to your coon ass.
:uhh:

Don't you got somebody to lynch to a tree branch or sonethin hun

Cowgirl

There were over 60 women claiming Bill drugged them..

:diddraispoot:

Young

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 26, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
It took a million gorls to say Harvey touched, his ecposure was years in the making, and JUST last year they were able to lay the hammer down

Cosby Show gets snatched the second the girls come forth with their story from 70s?

Girl

Now these are some points .

Now I agree that wrong is wrong .

But I do feel like they were ready to let him HAVE it soon as the accusations arose. They took his and the rest of the Cosby casts bag immediately

fedswatchin

Quote from: Young on September 26, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 26, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Girl

Now these are some points .

Now I agree that wrong is wrong .

But I do feel like they were ready to let him HAVE it soon as the accusations arose. They took his and the rest of the Cosby casts bag immediately
!!!

The judge had Geofrrey Owens out here wit a tin and can BEGGING for change outside the Whole Foods all because of ALLEGATIONS. Like, these niggas ain't had a Cosby show check since 2015, but Bill wasn't indicted until 3 years after that? And we ain't supposed to be mad or raise an eyebrow? Plea :uhh:

Kalifornia.

All I'm saying is they'll rush to indict a black person, or even a white female, before they take down a white man.

All them white male police offers that don killed unarmed black ppl and the first indictment on one of those cases is delivered to a woman?

The system is fucked up and fixing it will never be a silent feat.

I agree with this too.

fedswatchin

September 26, 2018, 07:10:48 PM #29 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:11:10 PM by TALISA2.0
This is widespread, like I said. Of all the white cops to have shot unarmed black men in the recent years, why was Betty Shelby one of, if not, the 1st cop to get indicted? Every circumstance is different but there's a clear imbalance.