dfffgg not this random new yorker tellin cardi to get the FUCK out the way

Started by ophababes., June 28, 2019, 09:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 09:34:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2019, 09:32:23 PM
f
Y all turn into "Ray" QUICK! If ya done discussing then gon head :kii:
d

I'm keeping it lighthearted and you're clearly taking it somewhere else...
f
I'm really not. Y all be so fckn sensitive. Just because i dont end ever msg with "lol" doesn't mean I feel any kinda way. I argue my point and I argue it hard, THAT'S IT! I wish y'all would start acting like y'all have sumn swinging between ya legs
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

🦚

Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 06:19:02 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 29, 2019, 03:04:45 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 11:01:08 AM
Idk... I think it's a sense of professionalism more than anything. This is the career you asked for and this is the kinda mess that just comes with it, unfortunately. Absolutely not saying she's wrong for feeling disrespected, but there were much better ways to handle this that ultimately would've gave her the results she was looking for

Walking off gave her results she was looking for. And professionalism? Is the journalist responsible for her own professionalism, too?
She didn't just walk off though. And she didn't get the results she was looking for. Sdddds She brought even more attention to it. Now this busted mug is trending across the nation.

And yea, she should be responsible for upholding professionalism as well, but she didn't... so whatchu gonna do now Cardi? Cuz nobody gives a fuck about what she does, they wanna see what you're gonna do. :dead:

That's all I'm saying.

At least she didn't charge them with an umbrella or walk around the concrete barefoot.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Petty Slæbelle on June 29, 2019, 09:42:28 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 06:19:02 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 29, 2019, 03:04:45 PM
Quote from: Trey on June 29, 2019, 11:01:08 AM
Idk... I think it's a sense of professionalism more than anything. This is the career you asked for and this is the kinda mess that just comes with it, unfortunately. Absolutely not saying she's wrong for feeling disrespected, but there were much better ways to handle this that ultimately would've gave her the results she was looking for

Walking off gave her results she was looking for. And professionalism? Is the journalist responsible for her own professionalism, too?
She didn't just walk off though. And she didn't get the results she was looking for. Sdddds She brought even more attention to it. Now this busted mug is trending across the nation.

And yea, she should be responsible for upholding professionalism as well, but she didn't... so whatchu gonna do now Cardi? Cuz nobody gives a fuck about what she does, they wanna see what you're gonna do. :dead:

That's all I'm saying.

At least she didn't charge them with an umbrella or walk around the concrete barefoot.
Yea, cause THAT couldve been handled better  :kii:

ophababes.

hey guys

disparage cardi or get the fuck out my thread, okay?

<3