Dallas Austin drags Boys II men, says they became assholes after their debut

Started by b7, August 28, 2019, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: glock link=topic=78194.msg2179149#msg2179149 date=156719058454888i99903
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 30, 2019, 02:37:57 PM
What did Brandy say to this girl..? Words hurt like a mf worse than a punch and cut deep.. Monica was absolutely furious :plzstop:
To be fair
Dallas sorta said it was an "On sight" type situation
So she hit her before she even got a chance to even speak

I'm saying I can only imagine what Brandy said that led up to it cuz she was bitchy and conceited af as a teen..Countess hated her too :kii:

Eh...

Quote from: 1RIG on August 30, 2019, 02:41:27 PM
I'm actually surprised Dallas spoke about Monica that way. You'd think they weren't close or something :kii:

What made it seem like they weren't close from what he said? He didn't say anything she hasn't said... I mean she's told the story of her beating down some chick's door with a hammer looking for Rocko with Lil Rocko sitting there in a stroller watching her 🤷🏾‍♂️
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ma Lo

Kaeli.

isn't that something Monica takes pride in 

like she'll tell u that herself 

Checkmate Burruss

Why would he tell this story????

I hope they don't bring this up in future interviews. Mon need to call his ass and cuss him the fuck ITE!!!
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Kalifornia.

Isn't the word "ghetto" hollered all in the background of "Just One of Them Days"? :dead:

b7

Quote from: Eh... on August 30, 2019, 02:52:18 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 30, 2019, 02:41:27 PM
I'm actually surprised Dallas spoke about Monica that way. You'd think they weren't close or something :kii:

What made it seem like they weren't close from what he said? He didn't say anything she hasn't said... I mean she's told the story of her beating down some chick's door with a hammer looking for Rocko with Lil Rocko sitting there in a stroller watching her 🤷🏾‍♂️
didn't seem very favorable

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 30, 2019, 02:19:25 PM
They were tolerating each other during IABTM, but after Mon revealed the mess everything went downhill.

I still think that was the reason for Brandy's "I ain't no punk" phase.
yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

They were tolerating each other during IABTM, but after Mon revealed the mess everything went downhill.

yooooo I was literally thinking that as I read your post. y'all about synchronicity. There's nothing else that could be about ddd

Aalonso.

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 30, 2019, 02:22:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 01:25:20 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 30, 2019, 01:19:57 PM
Brandy just let this gorl walk up to her and Steve Fox quick jab her and did nothing huh
Didn't sound like she had much opportunity to retaliate.  Brandy better than me because we wouldn't have gotten on that stage until I was able to get at her.  And if i couldn't, then the performance is cancelled

sdbnbnnn

I woulda beat her ass on stage

not the viewers thinking it's a part of the performance

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 03:10:01 PM

yea

I wish they would have just went ahead and talked about it them. Would have been much better coming from them than from Dallas talking to Vlad messy ass.

b7

As much as Monica has told this story to folks, i don't think she's gonna be too happy with Dallas here 

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: 1RIG on August 30, 2019, 03:37:00 PM
As much as Monica has told this story to folks, i don't think she's gonna be too happy with Dallas here

I think the issue would be the way he told it.

Vonc2002

He didn't say anything that Monica hasn't said. I don't think she'll feel any kinda way
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

August 30, 2019, 03:46:29 PM #134 Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:51:59 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: Kode Red on August 30, 2019, 03:00:29 PM
Why would he tell this story????

I hope they don't bring this up in future interviews. Mon need to call his ass and cuss him the fuck ITE!!!
Nah it had to be brought up
and should have been brought up publicly back then

Dallas basically admitted Monica was the original L&HH prototype back then
it was stupid young beef with adults most likely feeding it more fuel :dead:

Brandy showed a lot of restraint not dragging Monica in every interview after tbh

sadly I think that festered, and after it was brought back up, that triggered the clapback era

and Brandy still wants to beat her ass .... I think