Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on August 30, 2019, 01:18:33 PM
He's trash but I don't think he's lying about anything
he probably just didn't remember the events exactly as they were
I mean, the 2 women still say they never met until TBIM
when there's multiple videos and pics of them together way back in 95
Exactly!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: rosone1 on August 30, 2019, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 01:12:30 PM
They've been wrong about when they met too. It's not really that big of a deal tho imo
In this instance it is.The way he told the story , makes it seem like someone just walked up to a person, that they've never met, and punched them.
No it didn't :dead:
He said they were in each other's company but we're never friends and never engaged in convo.  Her hitting her (according to him) was because of looks and how she felt brandy was uppity (that's basically how he was saying Monica felt about brandy).
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 30, 2019, 01:19:57 PM
Brandy just let this gorl walk up to her and Steve Fox quick jab her and did nothing huh
Didn't sound like she had much opportunity to retaliate.  Brandy better than me because we wouldn't have gotten on that stage until I was able to get at her.  And if i couldn't, then the performance is cancelled

RAY7

Love Bran but she was soft back then
I don't think she wanted to retaliate tbh

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 30, 2019, 01:15:37 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 30, 2019, 12:33:21 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 28, 2019, 06:14:06 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 28, 2019, 06:03:34 AM
Sonja is probably the only reason Brandy had such a good start.

Monica's Mum managed her early on too right?
!!! She certainly would've been screwed. A 13-14 year old? Ch. the industry would've robbed these girls blind sddfff

And as shitty as blackground and that whole situation is, Aaliyah seemed to be living a great life in the industry as well.

I feel like Aaliyah definitely held in more than we knew, Blackground A.K.A her Uncle and nem was fucking crazy. like blowing up cars and planes because you mad crazy.

and planes

opps you right  :sobusyjetsetter:

4everSLAYanafan

I can see Monica getting frustrated with the culture difference between her and Brandy

Ma Lo

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 30, 2019, 01:44:21 PM
I can see Monica getting frustrated with the culture difference between her and Brandy

Yep and she got a lot of pride.. She grew up in the hood and those types of folks think they can run shit ...Bran gotta mouth on her tho and probably just reminded her that she aint all that and Mo retaliated. She was planning that punch for a while..

Kaeli.

Quote from: 89 on August 30, 2019, 01:31:38 PM
Love Bran but she was soft back then
I don't think she wanted to retaliate tbh

Yea

I think 2015 Brandy would absolutely decapitate Monica tho

Or whenever she was doing the boxing mess

Aalonso.

I def think there's more to it than Monica randomly walking up out of nowhere and doing that. You only do that when a bish been talking madddddddd shit beforehand and it's on sight. you wouldn't hit someone just because you didn't like their upbringing or whatever 

Kalifornia.

They were tolerating each other during IABTM, but after Mon revealed the mess everything went downhill.

I still think that was the reason for Brandy's "I ain't no punk" phase.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 01:24:03 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on August 30, 2019, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 01:12:30 PM
They've been wrong about when they met too. It's not really that big of a deal tho imo
In this instance it is.The way he told the story , makes it seem like someone just walked up to a person, that they've never met, and punched them.
No it didn't :dead:
He said they were in each other's company but we're never friends and never engaged in convo.  Her hitting her (according to him) was because of looks and how she felt brandy was uppity (that's basically how he was saying Monica felt about brandy).

Damns. Mon was a bitter jealous girl, huh?

:disgusted:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 01:25:20 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 30, 2019, 01:19:57 PM
Brandy just let this gorl walk up to her and Steve Fox quick jab her and did nothing huh
Didn't sound like she had much opportunity to retaliate.  Brandy better than me because we wouldn't have gotten on that stage until I was able to get at her.  And if i couldn't, then the performance is cancelled

sdbnbnnn

I woulda beat her ass on stage

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 30, 2019, 02:14:15 PM
I def think there's more to it than Monica randomly walking up out of nowhere and doing that. You only do that when a bish been talking madddddddd shit beforehand and it's on sight. you wouldn't hit someone just because you didn't like their upbringing or whatever
the story according to Monica's close friend, was that Monica was constantly late to rehearsals and brandy would make slick ass comments about her being ghetto  :kii:

Everyone tells the story differently but there's clearly a theme here. Mo was also fucking C-Murda at the time and i guess he had to convince her to go back in and rehearse

I was always told the fight was the day or two before the VMAs and they'd definitely rehearsed together but it's no big deal either way.

Brandy seems way past this shit right now

CREAM.

b7

Not left eye doing photo shoots and interviews with the group and then coming back a few minutes later behind their back saying she Quit
:plzstop: