Dallas Austin drags Boys II men, says they became assholes after their debut

Started by b7, August 28, 2019, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on August 30, 2019, 11:33:56 AM
I wonder then was Bran really trying to put her in a headlock/chokehold at the end of the performance
I'm assuming Brandy was just being the bigger girl and being professional. Look at Monica, she's like 100lbs, especially then.  I'm sure she didn't pack much of a punch.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 11:31:39 AM
He literally said she shoo'd her off at one point, so yea :dead:
Brandy was and is the bigger celebrity and she carried herself like it.  I love that. Shade that ghetto bitch

he didn't say that lol. he SORT OF alluded to that but he didn't "literally" say it lolz

Gilgamesh.

Hdhshshshss

Not Mo bopping kwee upside the head just before they hit the stage :kii:

Aalonso.

I don't understand how he said the performance was the first time they'd met face to face

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 30, 2019, 12:00:33 PM
It doesn't make sense that they never rehearsed the performance
It wasn't GREAT so it makes a lil sense lol.  They probably rehearsed separately
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

The way that song could've been even BIGGER. I love that Brandy and her album reigned supreme and Monica is STILL a 2nd class citizen in this music game

Scott.

Zankou.

I don't understand how he said the performance was the first time they'd met face to face

He doesn't know what he's talking about lol

Vonc2002

It wasnt the first time they met f2f. Maybe he assumed that part. He saw the rest tho

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on August 30, 2019, 12:08:57 PM

He doesn't know what he's talking about lol

Yeah dude had to correct him re: the video cause that made no sense  :kii:

CREAM.

Ma Lo

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on August 30, 2019, 11:30:41 AM
They aren't meant to be friends though which has been obvious throughout the years. I hope they stay away from each other

efejfjsdjfj
ewoifjeiorjfireij

Ma Lo

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: 1RIG on August 28, 2019, 06:14:06 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 28, 2019, 06:03:34 AM
Sonja is probably the only reason Brandy had such a good start.

Monica's Mum managed her early on too right?
!!! She certainly would've been screwed. A 13-14 year old? Ch. the industry would've robbed these girls blind sddfff

And as shitty as blackground and that whole situation is, Aaliyah seemed to be living a great life in the industry as well.

I feel like Aaliyah definitely held in more than we knew, Blackground A.K.A her Uncle and nem was fucking crazy. like blowing up cars because you mad Crazy.