This makes me so disappointed in Lil Kim. She's fckn DELUSIONAL

Started by Vonc2002, July 19, 2016, 07:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

ffdfgr you coulda just told him to wash and moisturize it hun'

Vonc2002

U cant handle opposing viewpoints which is usually the crux of all ur back n forths here. There are no inconsistencies. I usually just bypass the phaedra mess because I think it's pretty lame f
But since u decided to quote me, I responded and gave u my view, which has always been my view on the situation. and coming from someone who is inconsistent supreme, those comments dont hold much weight from u. Ive already said we can agree to disagree but u wanna bicker just to bicker, just move along :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

TRY.It.AGAIN

KRIM hasn't even taken the time Out To Publicly DRAGGED this Girl! Why are so many Upset???! :dead: Over a bit of hearsay@ That! The Only thing I can Remember coming out Of Krims mouth was the Fact that Naturi' NEVER even reached Out to Her! Who does that, then has the Nerve to POP OUT at her Vh1 Celebrarion??!

Krim had the RIGHT to be mildly Upset, IMO!
:-P

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Capricorn King on July 19, 2016, 08:35:47 AM
Quote from: Nine on July 19, 2016, 08:27:40 AM
Not Jessica Alba

I heard she wanted Scarlet Johansson to play ha
I heard it was Lourde

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Vonc2002

Quote from: Capricorn King on July 19, 2016, 10:49:36 AM
ffdfgr you coulda just told him to wash and moisturize it hun'
oh, LOLZ!
I kinda dont know how to manage "bad" hair :blessed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KingDavid

Truth be told we all know Kim was never a light bright, but we also know that she never was considered a dark skin girl please  :dead: She has a honey colored complexion naturally and when she would tan she would get slightly darker but to say her and Naturi were ever the same color is a fucking reach  :plzstop: Naturi TBFH would be best portraying Foxy if you all would sit and really think about it :dead: Let that sink in ...... :letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: KingDavid on July 19, 2016, 11:00:41 AM
Truth be told we all know Kim was never a light bright, but we also know that she never was considered a dark skin girl please  :dead: She has a honey colored complexion naturally and when she would tan she would get slightly darker but to say her and Naturi were ever the same color is a fucking reach  :plzstop: Naturi TBFH would be best portraying Foxy if you all would sit and really think about it :dead: Let that sink in ...... :letsmessfag:
:dead: @ honey colored

Boy Kim was dark skinned :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

With makeup and evrything, iono WHAT color these girls be tbh.The fact that I've seen her look darker is enough for me

FAMÈ

Nsnsjsjsjsjsjjsjdjsjjd

Kim should be happy Naturi slayed that role. She wasn't even light back then.

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: KingDavid on July 19, 2016, 11:00:41 AM
!
Ddddd

Some of the Girls are not fAMILIAR With a tanning Salon or a Beach bedding,, :-P

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

FlowerBomb

But I DO think BIGS mother knowing how insecure Kim is about her looks purposely casted a darker woman for the role to piss kim off a bit  :plzstop:

Marilyn

Kim wasn't dark though h.

There are people on this board who've rejected that Brandy is dark, and others who say a young Micheal Jackson was. n

Kim is a mess though.

FlowerBomb