dangerous

'[.;pk0[
oj9-uipy80ogt79iyf6t5d7ris4eu5zarwwzexry gc ljbhvyf

king is the male stacey dash in my book

handsome..but thats where it begins and ends unfortunately

FRANCE

Quote from: JCJ on April 06, 2022, 11:37:19 PM
He won't even let them get a word in  :uhh:

I'm sorry. I'm with the tea gif crew on this one. He was clearly pissed off with comments Funky made about his network which all of us have made, and came on there to rumble. Zeus content is TRASH and thats just that on that. No matter how much Lemmie wants to defend it. Its trash. Just stand in it and say 'Hey, we do have other content, but people wanna watch what they wanna watch'.

Zankou.

The content can be trash but funky sits and comments on the same trash from other networks. Make it make sense. 

king also has other content but you faggots don't watch it 

FRANCE

And yeah, Lemme pretty much cutting off everyone and just going on this rant just shows how immature and bothered he is. If u know ur content isn't trash, u wouldn't be sooo damn bothered to call up a low budget Fox Soul show to defend urself. He handled that poorly, imo. 

dangerous

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on April 07, 2022, 12:00:59 AM
The content can be trash but funky sits and comments on the same trash from other networks. Make it make sense.

basically

funky is upset that a black man is at the helm of this particular circus.

lemmie called him on his shit plain and simple.

it HAS to be frustrating to have someone like funky who is clearly condescending, hypocritical, judgmental...
with his history.....

if anything I think Lemme held back a bit. there's a lot more that coulda been said.
he was defensive and ANNOYED but kept it tame .

FRANCE

Two things can be true. Funky even said some of the topics they discuss are messy and trashy on the show. But that doesnt mean Zeus's network isn't known for having trashy content. We would all be pots calling the kettle black here. Cause don't we all drag ppl and discuss trash too? Doesn't mean we cant call something trash. Mona's shows have been called trash for years. But she never lets it get under the skin as much as this guy has. Let the shit roll off ur back and smile all the way to the bank. He's giving Funky waaay too much power.

Zankou.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you if you don't see the contradiction being made here 

FRANCE

Dude repeatedly said he wasn't bothered when he CLEARLY was :kii:

Just own the shit. If he owned it and said "y'all can be trash too, and we're all trashy together", I'd respect him more. But dont try to defend it. He came on there to argue. But I get it. He's feeling a lot of pressure right now from the public coming down on his network as of lately. So he's in his feelings, I guess.

Cowboy Nine

Lemmy sent me trying to act like he wasn't bothered by the trash comment but then he said he was bothered by it. Like, make up your mind babe.

I can get why he's upset but Funky didn't lie, Zeus is just the bottom of the barrel, ghetto foolery.

But there is a market for that, and I do enjoy watching some ghetto ass mess myself from time to time so I can't judge.

:justabit:

And Funky did get his start reviewing Love and Hip Hop so clearly he liked that type of mess at one point too.

dangerous

Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:05:24 AM

Two things can be true. Funky even said some of the topics they discuss are messy and trashy on the show. But that doesnt mean Zeus's network isn't known for having trashy content. We would all be pots calling the kettle black here. Cause don't we all drag ppl and discuss trash too? Doesn't mean we cant call something trash. Mona's shows have been called trash for years. But she never lets it get under the skin as much as this guy has. Let the shit roll off ur back and smile all the way to the bank. He's giving Funky waaay too much power.
Couple things ....cuz you're comparing apples to oranges.

Mona is much older than this guy . 20 year difference - with that comes much more wisdom. He has time to catch up.   Lemme is in a very unique position for his age. 

Also, Mona is not a CEO of a network - she's a producer.

Funky has a platform with influence - he's not a random commenter on Instagram. Funky is condescending, judgmental and disrespectful with his opinion - he called this man's network "trash" to his face during an interview.

All about approach. You want a civil conversation, watch your language and your attitude. As Lemmie said, Funky's language is extremely derogatory.

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine on April 07, 2022, 12:09:41 AM
Lemmy sent me trying to act like he wasn't bothered by the trash comment but then he said he was bothered by it. Like, make up your mind babe.

I can get why he's upset but Funky didn't lie, Zeus is just the bottom of the barrel, ghetto foolery.

But there is a market for that, and I do enjoy watching some ghetto ass mess myself from time to time so I can't judge.

And Funky did get his start reviewing Love and Hip Hop so clearly he liked that type of mess at one point too.

!!!!! U pretty much summarized all my statements. Someone gets it.

Zankou.

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 12:11:17 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:05:24 AM

Couple things ....cuz you're comparing apples to oranges.

Mona is much older than this guy . 20 year difference - with that comes much more wisdom. He has time to catch up.   Lemme is in a very unique position for his age. 

Also, Mona is not a CEO of a network - she's a producer.

Funky has a platform with influence - he's not a random commenter on Instagram. Funky is condescending, judgmental and disrespectful with his opinion - he called this man's network "trash" to his face during an interview.

All about approach. You want a civil conversation, watch your language and your attitude. As Lemmie said, Funky's language is extremely derogatory.
!!
Someone gets it

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:14:19 AM
Quote from: Nine on April 07, 2022, 12:09:41 AM

!!!!! U pretty much summarized all my statements. Someone gets it.
yeah user Mons.Lied wouldn't get it

Slow self