Zeus Network CEO and Funky Dineva get into a little bit during interview

Started by Cowboy Nine, April 06, 2022, 10:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: FRANCE on April 06, 2022, 11:58:15 PM
Quote from: JCJ on April 06, 2022, 11:37:19 PM
He won't even let them get a word in  :uhh:

I'm sorry. I'm with the tea gif crew on this one. He was clearly pissed off with comments Funky made about his network which all of us have made, and came on there to rumble. Zeus content is TRASH and thats just that on that. No matter how much Lemmie wants to defend it. Its trash. Just stand in it and say 'Hey, we do have other content, but people wanna watch what they wanna watch'.

:letsmessfag:

Drogon

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 12:22:40 AM
Funky is fuming that this Black gay (?) man is successful and doing his thang
something about it just doesnt sit right with him. and i aint movin on it

I don't think Funky is jealous of his success he himself is doing pretty well in his lane of work. Everybody isn't looking to have that level of responsibility

All the shows that have been promoted by zeus are all gutta trash. Bunch of sissies fighting spilling tainted blood every where is foolishness. I want them to be heard to but this ain't it. They picked a bunch of coked up fags to participate. This was the show that they definitely should've spent time and effort on the abcdefg community can't afford to have this show as a representation of how gays act

crunk aint dead

This whole "representation" mess is BS and I hate when  ppl pull that card out. I literally roll my eyes and sigh each time I see it . 🙄

Unless ur sitting around watching nothing but documentaries all day....

We love MESS . We love DRAMA. We love seeing people being a ratchet FOOL. Networks like Bravo and VH1 have made a KILLING at the bank from us tuning in to watch just that.

Why do we suddenly have such a fucking issue with it when it's a black person like Lemmie unapologetically making his money off of it?

crunk aint dead

Funky isn't "jealous" of Lemmie. He's just not ok with what he's accomplished . Doesn't feel like he deserves it , and doesn't see the value in what he does.

But will sit his ass up on his platform and give us some "oh nessa gor! Did y'all see the fight on **insert messy Bravo/VH1 show which features black women here ** last night? Wanna talk about it? Let's go! Lmaoooo"
Like...Nigga PLEASE.

Representation my black ass.

Funky is PART of the "problem" he's whining about .

Drogon

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 08:13:53 AM
This whole "representation" mess is BS and I hate when  ppl pull that card out. I literally roll my eyes and sigh each time I see it . 🙄

We love MESS . We love DRAMA. We love seeing people being a ratchet FOOL. Networks like Bravo and VH1 had made a KILLING at the bank from us tuning in to watch just that.

Why do we suddenly have such a fucking issue with it when it's a black person like Lemmie unapologetically making his money off of it?

Jonathan left that set and said let me go get my gun after he already had beat dat a chair and some of them had knives. Yeah we like a lil ratchet but that is too much

Freemala Harris

Q seems to have gotten better

He revealed Funky was a persona that allowed him to be free/who he wanted to be

Mind you it was very problematic and caricature of a black woman at the same time

Good interview tho

He's a mess but entertaining  :plzstop:

That oldschool auntie/queer rhetoric will always jump owt here and there tho

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Drogon on April 07, 2022, 08:22:38 AM
Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 08:13:53 AM

We love MESS . We love DRAMA. We love seeing people being a ratchet FOOL. Networks like Bravo and VH1 had made a KILLING at the bank from us tuning in to watch just that.

Jonathan left that set and said let me go get my gun after he already had beat dat a chair and some of them had knives. Yeah we like a lil ratchet but that is too much
so more specifically - u feel the VIOLENCE maybe goes too far . Which is understandable

But Violence on TV is nothing new either . We all remember porsha hopping on kenya during that reunion

And Andy making it clear that the Bravo network does not condone violence - AFTER they aired the fight to make sure they made their money off of it first .

I clocked that, did you? If you don't condone or support something , why are you not only airing it, but CENTERING the promo of the entire episode around it?

I mean if we gonna pull cards let pull the shits out today. Let's really get offended and concerned today . Let's ask questions

crunk aint dead

Cuz personally I felt that was an insult to my intelligence . Don't tell me you don't condone something as you PROMOTE it . Bullshit .

At least Lemmie is standing in his mess.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 06, 2022, 11:52:29 PM
'[.;pk0[
oj9-uipy80ogt79iyf6t5d7ris4eu5zarwwzexry gc ljbhvyf

king is the male stacey dash in my book

handsome..but thats where it begins and ends unfortunately
f
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on April 06, 2022, 11:58:15 PM
Quote from: JCJ on April 06, 2022, 11:37:19 PM
He won't even let them get a word in  :uhh:

I'm sorry. I'm with the tea gif crew on this one. He was clearly pissed off with comments Funky made about his network which all of us have made, and came on there to rumble. Zeus content is TRASH and thats just that on that. No matter how much Lemmie wants to defend it. Its trash. Just stand in it and say 'Hey, we do have other content, but people wanna watch what they wanna watch'.
That's what he literally said and then FD followed up and tried to shade him with "but nobody's watching those. Lol"

That's the whole POINT..... I completely understand this guy being defensive. I think anyone would. Especially coming from FD who's brand is built on coonery and negativity. The whole "setting black people back" argument is late and just further reveals his internalized racism.

STUNNA GOD

The crackhead comparison to black consumers was a horrible  comparison. :dead:

Are you saying that black consumers are incompetent and don't understand what they're watching?