Zeus Network CEO and Funky Dineva get into a little bit during interview

Started by Cowboy Nine, April 06, 2022, 10:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

"I have a wide range of shows, not just provocative stuff"

Funk: "but nobody watches those. Lolz"

that's his fucking POINT stupid ugly ass FAGGOT. Y'all keep trying to make this tired ass argument, but clearly only wanna see MESS. :uhh:

:udontlookok:

DopeSoul.

When he mentioned Claudia worked for Zeus 

gggvvhgfcccccvbvbvvcvvbbbggg

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 07, 2022, 03:46:11 AM
When he mentioned Claudia worked for Zeus

gggvvhgfcccccvbvbvvcvvbbbggg
GYCYVYVYVYVUVUVUVYVUVYVYVUVUVUVUVUVUVVUVUVUVUVUVUVBBUVUV

She kinda gave

:diddraispoot:

Kaeli.

Yea because dragging black women while impersonating one for years isn't a setback to the culture 

hypocritical monkey 

Gilgamesh.

FD hasn't done the "my hair is laid" thing in years, he barely reviews reality shows anymore and his content has been way more positive - even before TGIF started - so I don't see how he's a hypocrite for saying what we've been saying since Zeus launched, their content is trash :dead: 

All 3 of them have given this guy his flowers ever time they've discussed Zeus by uplifting as a young Black man making moves in the industry. 

I understand why he's pissed, and I do think he's trying to do better but at the point at which Joseline's Cabaret and Bad Boyz Club are your flagship shows, you kinda don't have a leg to stand on. 

dangerous

He's a hypocrite because the specific words he used are "your entire tea has been BUILT ON trash "

Basically saying "yeah nigga u built an empire ... congrats or whatever BUT let's look at its foundation. Do u REALLY deserve kudos? Lolz  "

as if his own tea doesn't have an entire pile of mess as the foundation  itself.  :unsure:

he's a hypocrite because although he "rarely" does reality tv reviews anymore, he still does them. Just because it's been cut down to once a week doesn't mean he now has the right to call out black network CEOs for "trash tv" while he still sits on his own platform to review and ultimately PROMOTE "trash" content from networks that don't have a black face at the helm.

But funky is CONSTANTLY judging Black people in a condescending, classist tone and BELITTLING them  .  And CHASTISING them as if they're children. He has a HISTORY of this. Shall I run the tapes and got damn drive the point home ? The fuck

DopeSoul.

dangerous

If ur happy for a young black man doing his thing and being super successful that should be the end of the story.

funky basically gives a congratulatory "happy to see a black man winning!" statement but makes sure to follow it up with a "but...anyone can do what ur doing. It's just some bullshit lol "' to basically STRIP lemmie of his hard work and completely devalue him

I def see why lemmie got a lil snappy with him and let funky know he's not a CEO . not just anyone can do what lemmie is doing - at that level. 

and funky is not truly happy for this man and his accomplishment at ALL. So he should stop with the fake "yay blk ppl!" congrats and backhanded compliments and just be ALL the way real with it .

Ma Lo

Congratulations to this black man for doing his thing. He's accomplished what so many of us could only dream of but never have the opportunity, education or drive to do. FD is as insecure as ever and mad because this well spoken, intelligent man never had to play a caricature of the worst kind of black woman to be successful. And I bet he be sitting his ugly self up watching all the drama and fights on Zeus having a kii. 

Jon

DopeSoul.