Zeus Network CEO and Funky Dineva get into a little bit during interview

Started by Cowboy Nine, April 06, 2022, 10:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

Funky set the entire mess up for an uncivil tea.

First it was "How did u FEEL about that clip they just played with me talkin shit about you? I know a lot of people sent it to you. lol! :woohoo: "

Lemmie understandably didn't wanna give Funky the power or reaction he was clearly LOOKING for in that moment.
So he said "I didn't feel anything. "

Wouldn't you do the same when you're dealing with someone like Funky?

Read between the lines gorls. Lets use our noggins.

FRANCE

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 12:11:17 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:05:24 AM
Quote from: Mons.Lied. on April 07, 2022, 12:00:59 AM
The content can be trash but funky sits and comments on the same trash from other networks. Make it make sense.

Two things can be true. Funky even said some of the topics they discuss are messy and trashy on the show. But that doesnt mean Zeus's network isn't known for having trashy content. We would all be pots calling the kettle black here. Cause don't we all drag ppl and discuss trash too? Doesn't mean we cant call something trash. Mona's shows have been called trash for years. But she never lets it get under the skin as much as this guy has. Let the shit roll off ur back and smile all the way to the bank. He's giving Funky waaay too much power.
Couple things ....cuz you're comparing apples to oranges.

Mona is much older than this guy . 20 year difference - with that comes much more wisdom. He has time to catch up.   Lemme is in a very unique position for his age. 

Also, Mona is not a CEO of a network - she's a producer.

Funky has a platform with influence - he's not a random commenter on Instagram. Funky is condescending, judgmental and disrespectful with his opinion - he called this man's network "trash" to his face during an interview.

All about approach. You want a civil conversation, watch your language and your attitude. As Lemmie said, Funky's language is extremely derogatory.

Lemmy shouldn't have even been on the show to begin with then. Him volunteering to be on the show, completely bothered and upset, is triggering to him. And like I said before, if u know something aint factual, aint no need to respond. Especially to a damn Funky. This didn't help him one bit. He's on a show catering to Funky fans and if u read the comments under the video, no one is even in support of him. He shoulda just went on about his day on this one.

Now, I'm not saying Funky is some saint. At all. I'm speaking more to LEMMIE here. Own ur shit, fuck the haters, keep getting money and get some media training for ur next interview. If ur content is trash, and people comment and say its trash, u look stupid being bothered by it and saying its not trash. :kii:

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine on April 07, 2022, 12:18:52 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:14:19 AM
Quote from: Nine on April 07, 2022, 12:09:41 AM
Lemmy sent me trying to act like he wasn't bothered by the trash comment but then he said he was bothered by it. Like, make up your mind babe.

I can get why he's upset but Funky didn't lie, Zeus is just the bottom of the barrel, ghetto foolery.

But there is a market for that, and I do enjoy watching some ghetto ass mess myself from time to time so I can't judge.

:justabit:

And Funky did get his start reviewing Love and Hip Hop so clearly he liked that type of mess at one point too.

!!!!! U pretty much summarized all my statements. Someone gets it.
yeah user Mons.Lied wouldn't get it

Slow self

ffff

For the record, everyone is making VALID points here. And I see where everyone is coming from. I dont know what Lemonade wanted to accomplish here, but he left that interview still being sour.

dangerous

Funky is fuming that this Black gay (?) man is successful and doing his thang
something about it just doesnt sit right with him. and i aint movin on it

FRANCE

And the way he was stuttering a LOT when asked about the lawsuits. And then saying he cant say anything because no claims have been made as yet. Boy! I read right thru that. I want him to succeed and keep thriving. Cant let these ashy mfs get to u. 

FRANCE

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 12:22:40 AM

Ur focus is on Funky being contradictory and jealous, and my focus is on this young thriving CEO who made a bad judgment call to be interviewed by Tea GIF hosts and who wont own his shit. We both agree, just from different angles.  :wub:

dangerous

Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:19:53 AM
The content can be trash but funky sits and comments on the same trash from other networks. Make it make sense.

Two things can be true. Funky even said some of the topics they discuss are messy and trashy on the show. But that doesnt mean Zeus's network isn't known for having trashy content. We would all be pots calling the kettle black here. Cause don't we all drag ppl and discuss trash too? Doesn't mean we cant call something trash. Mona's shows have been called trash for years. But she never lets it get under the skin as much as this guy has. Let the shit roll off ur back and smile all the way to the bank. He's giving Funky waaay too much power.

Mona is much older than this guy . 20 year difference - with that comes much more wisdom. He has time to catch up.   Lemme is in a very unique position for his age. 

Funky has a platform with influence - he's not a random commenter on Instagram. Funky is condescending, judgmental and disrespectful with his opinion - he called this man's network "trash" to his face during an interview.

All about approach. You want a civil conversation, watch your language and your attitude. As Lemmie said, Funky's language is extremely derogatory.

Lemmy shouldn't have even been on the show to begin with then. Him volunteering to be on the show, completely bothered and upset, is triggering to him. And like I said before, if u know something aint factual, aint no need to respond. Especially to a damn Funky. This didn't help him one bit. He's on a show catering to Funky fans and if u read the comments under the video, no one is even in support of him. He shoulda just went on about his day on this one.

Now, I'm not saying Funky is some saint. At all. I'm speaking more to LEMMIE here. Own ur shit, fuck the haters, keep getting money and get some media training for ur next interview. If ur content is trash, and people comment and say its trash, u look stupid being bothered by it and saying its not trash. :kii:
He is representing his company.

Many companies will take an opportunity to DEFEND their brand.

Many companies will take time to respond to negative reviews left on yelp, Google, etc. regarding their services.

It's not that they feel a need to get down and dirty with some MESS for fun. And it's not to say that minds will be changed once they've said their piece.

But he has every right to take the opportunity to defend the reputation of something he's invested so much in. It's not our place to tell him what he shouldn't be offended by. We're not sweating, crying, or working our asses off to build what he has and we don't know how these things have affected his brand.

Cowboy Nine

I do agree with Afro that Funky is a bit of a hypocrite and contradicts himself.

I wish I could find the clip so I could remember the exact conversation but on the show he was basically talking about how we need to build black fashion brands up blah blah, and how these high fashion European brands don't care about black consumers but this nigga stays stays dripped down in some Gucci and LV mess. Like what?

:dead:

dangerous

Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:27:05 AM
Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 12:22:40 AM

Ur focus is on Funky being contradictory and jealous, and my focus is on this young thriving CEO who made a bad judgment call to be interviewed by Tea GIF hosts and who wont own his shit. We both agree, just from different angles.  :wub:
I focus on Funky's PATTERN of having issues with Black people for different reasons.

Either they're too ghetto, too trashy, ugly, embarrassing ....

thats my issue with Funky. This mess is just yet another page to add to this novel

FRANCE

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 12:28:45 AM

Many companies will take time to respond to negative reviews left on yelp, Google, etc. regarding their services.

It's not that they feel a need to get down and dirty with some MESS for fun. And it's not to say that minds will be changed once they've said their piece.

But he has every right to take the opportunity to defend the reputation of something he's invested so much in. It's not our place to tell him what he shouldn't be offended by. We're not sweating, crying, or working our asses off to build what he has and we don't know how these things have affected his brand.

Ur right, but he didnt do it correctly. He needs to learn how to truly defend his brand and what battles to fight.

dangerous

Quote from: Nine on April 07, 2022, 12:32:10 AM
I do agree with Afro that Funky is a bit of a hypocrite and contradicts himself.

I wish I could find the clip so I could remember the exact conversation but on the show he was basically talking about how we need to build black fashion brands up blah blah, and how these high fashion European brands don't care about black consumers but this nigga stays stays dripped down in some Gucci and LV mess. Like what?

a mess

dangerous

Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2022, 12:34:24 AM
Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 12:28:45 AM

Ur right, but he didnt do it correctly. He needs to learn how to truly defend his brand and what battles to fight.
Funky didn't do it correctly.

His language was very unprofessional and disrespectful.   If anything, as a host/interview it was Funky's job to make sure this went smoothly. But instead he was so excited to hop at yet another opportunity to look down on a Black person and DEMEAN them with his condescending , wanna be high brow ass language and demeanor.

Whatever it takes to make him feel better about himself, his own life, where he's been and where he's at versus where he really wants to be.

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine on April 07, 2022, 12:32:10 AM

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Funky is a mess. And a hater. Trash, even. But yet still some of us watch his videos all the time and are quick to post something he does. We all love trash. Lemmie, boi, he really coulda truly read the fuck outta them with a smile on his face. But chose to be triggered, bothered and defensive that entire interview.

ton

When he checked them for discussing Will Smith for an entire episode CCCVXCVVV