Started by Nine, April 06, 2022, 10:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

united nations

"Hard questions!"

I have a few of those for funk... starting with the way he handled that OG mess
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Nine

Not him calling out Claudia and saying she changed her tune once Lemmy called her out fnfanadfmdmsmsadmdsaa

:guys:

Brit Brat

RAY7

This sounds like an issue of the right message from the wrong messenger. The biggest and most promoted shows on Zeus are just unfiltered mess, but it's hard to talk when commentary on this type of content is what your own career is built on. He really had a point that the only reason L&HH, The Housewives, BBW etc are more tame is because of cable tv restrictions with sponsorship and advertising. So you can't come down on his network for being too messy when you like mess. You can dislike it but criticizing it on a public platform is hypocritical 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2022, 10:58:51 AM
They really gun down the wrong faggots

Y'all are so selective. I could find ten posts from everyone in here saying Zeus is a hot as mess, but NOW because Funky said it, it's an issue.

Please. His content is garbage. And it does set us back. In the age of Insecure, Black Lady Sketch Show, Pose, etc - We don't need the type of representation that Lemmie's shows give us.

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on April 07, 2022, 11:26:22 AM
This sounds like an issue of the right message from the wrong messenger. The biggest and most promoted shows on Zeus are just unfiltered mess, but it's hard to talk when commentary on this type of content is what your own career is built on. He really had a point that the only reason L&HH, The Housewives, BBW etc are more tame is because of cable tv restrictions with sponsorship and advertising. So you can't come down on his network for being too messy when you like mess. You can dislike it but criticizing it on a public platform is hypocritical
in a nutshell.

united nations

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 07, 2022, 11:32:51 AM

Y'all are so selective. I could find ten posts from everyone in here saying Zeus is a hot as mess, but NOW because Funky said it, it's an issue.

Please. His content is garbage. And it does set us back. In the age of Insecure, Black Lady Sketch Show, Pose, etc - We don't need the type of representation that Lemmie's shows give us.
do u watch messy reality TV featuring black folks ?

this post reads as if u don't . Asking cuz I don't wanna assume . Maybe u legit only watch shows like black lady sketch and pose etc

Brit Brat

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 07, 2022, 11:32:51 AM

Who is YALL? Cuz I'm the self-appointed Bsource Zeus spokesfaggot. I LIVE for mess. :uhh:

:udontlookok:

united nations

I actually haven't seen a lot of outrage and disgust  on here about Zeus. If anything the gorls are simply calling it what it is - MESSY . And laughing at the mess

there's a difference between stating the obvious and going into some long drawn out "setting black people back! So offensive! Where's the class? Yuck" Mess

The latter is what funky is doing. Does that make sense?

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Brit Brat

Quote from: Brazilian ATLien on April 07, 2022, 11:42:27 AM
I actually haven't seen a lot of outrage and disgust  on here about Zeus.
Sddddfffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhgg

!!! Or in general, tbh. The gorls on social media were more so PISSED that there's a possibility the Joseline reunion won't even air.

:omf: