Is this ur mentality? I think this way of thinking is so high school

Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Honestly anyone that i call a friend, i trust. I don't need you to prove your loyalty to me in this way. I've met friends of friends and didn't care for them. Should i now give that friend an ultimatum and make them choose between me or the other friend? Its all very petty.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I'm not basing who I can and can't be cool with based off someone else.
And that ain't being disloyal it's called having a mind of your fucking own.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tanya Turner on July 26, 2016, 03:32:33 PM
I don't like one of my friend's friends. All I ask is don't bring them around me. I don't like dirt queens. Lol
Now THIS i agree with. I told one of my friends if this nigga is in attendance, im good
I won't feel any kinda way cause i know that's ur friend too and im making the choice to not be included
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 26, 2016, 03:32:01 PM
Of course you shouldn't SEEK out the friendship of your friends enemies. I thought that was a given

But if it happens organically, you can't control that

That's why I didn't trip in my situation because I know my boy didn't set out to befriend the dude. But he ended up shutting on my friend s couple months later :feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on July 26, 2016, 03:35:16 PM
I will say this, if u did something to my friend and it now causes me to question ur character then I'm backing away too. This doesn't have shit to do with my friend tho, moreso because uve revealed a character flaw that i can't rock with

GLOCK

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 26, 2016, 03:32:01 PM
Of course you shouldn't SEEK out the friendship of your friends enemies. I thought that was a given

But if it happens organically, you can't control that
!!!
Which id be ok with ... Just refrain from discussing me or allowing that person to discuss me and were good

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 03:33:21 PM
I would agree with her depending on how the situation is set up.

If I don't know you but I know you did some foul ass shit to one of my close friends I'm obviously not gonna go out of my way to fuck you with you.

If all of us are in the same clique and two of y'all fall out I'm not gonna stop being friends with either of you just because y'all got mess going on. That's between y'all.

If my friend just doesn't like you for no reason then that's just being petty and I will ignore it.     

Yea, i agree with this

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 03:38:45 PM
I will say this, if u did something to my friend and it now causes me to question ur character then I'm backing away too. This doesn't have shit to do with my friend tho, moreso because uve revealed a character flaw that i can't rock with

Nvm disregard that 

Young

Oh yes I'll definitely evaluate the situation and make sure this friend is actually a good person. And of course I'd wanna know why there's beef.

But I thank God I really haven't dealt with mess like that in YEARS
All my friends are like one big family

Each with our own relationships and dynamics

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 03:40:16 PM

Nvm disregard that 
Fck u gotta say  :nowgorl:

KING BENTLEY.

Yea, like in Real's situation. There would be a confrontation. If somebody has clearly wronged me .... there's a decision to be made imo

Cause If somebody FCKD over one of my friends, I'd voice my opinion to that person, hear their side. If it ain't adding up, you might do the same to me, so you'll gradually see me less and less :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

This is a foolish mentality. Unless they did something heinous to my friend, I wouldn't feel any kind of way towards them.

Kurama

sd

This fuming ass title. You couldn't even wait for the responses before lashing someone's opinion.  :dead:

Kaeli.