pettypatty

I think the performance was pretty good
She sounds incredible.

But Visually, From the neck down im cringing
:wheresmylawyer:

Just love ha

kissMeonce

Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 01:30:25 AM
She slayed her perform and she was honored tonight! That's all that matters. Y'all really letting socks and shoe choices put a damper on such a big night for her? Who tf are yall? Child bye...

And what a way to love your "fav"! Everyday i get on here and hope Bran NEVER visits bsource. It aint much love and support here for her... Not as nuch as it should be.

The climate of this bsource is going to change very soon as BRANDYS PersonaL Salyer Keith Phillips we will be in talks about BRANDING THE BRAND THAT IS BRANDYSOURCE FOR HER PERSONAL BENIFIT in Divine timing.

:feelinmyself:

kissMeonce

Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 01:26:43 AM
idk y'all said her bgr hair would look better on tv too

:damselindistress:

this is a homage to BIG DIVA HAIR BABY, YOU MITE NOT USE BUT I SURE DO.

Young

Winter Santiaga

At the end of it all, Bran's artistry and being means so much to me and had a great deal in my upbringing. I'm beyond happy for sis and can't wait to see this production in its entirety. I think it's clear that we all have love for Bran and only want the best for her. Fashion faux or not, that's my fav. It doesn't mean I'm going to agree with everything she does but I will always support her in anything she does. November 20th up next!

LOONA.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: kissMeonce on November 07, 2016, 01:41:38 AM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on November 07, 2016, 01:30:25 AM
She slayed her perform and she was honored tonight! That's all that matters. Y'all really letting socks and shoe choices put a damper on such a big night for her? Who tf are yall? Child bye...

And what a way to love your "fav"! Everyday i get on here and hope Bran NEVER visits bsource. It aint much love and support here for her... Not as nuch as it should be.

The climate of this bsource is going to change very soon as BRANDYS PersonaL Salyer Keith Phillips we will be in talks about BRANDING THE BRAND THAT IS BRANDYSOURCE FOR HER PERSONAL BENIFIT in Divine timing.

:feelinmyself:

:ohwow:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: kissMeonce on November 07, 2016, 01:20:03 AM
Quote from: Young on November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Sayanna I CONSIDER MYSELF YOUR PERSONAL SLAYEEEEREERERFERERRERRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRERERRRrRrrrrrrfrrr........rrrrrew...,

BRANDY SLAYANNA NORWOOD AS BRANDY:

KEITH SLAYUN PHILLIPS AS KEN DOLL:
[url=https://postimg.org/image/xv066u9rj/]
post a picture upload gifs

[url=https://postimg.org/image/uei56jh0r/]
upload image online
wethairdnoodleflop Ken DHAL AS FLOP dul: *WITH ACCESSORIES TO HIDE KENS HIDEOUS MUG(Still looking for dollz.)
LET THE STARZ, DOLLZ, and LITEZ UNITE TONITEZ! SAYANNA'S ABOUT TO CONTINUE TO SLAY AND HELP WITH OUR LIFE'Z

I am fucking screaming

It's unconditional, these days you know....

VirgoMind

So where are the videos??? People keep mentioning how she skated her performance and vocals...

Gilgamesh.

d

Is Jennifer Lewis her stylist now?

kissMeonce

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on November 07, 2016, 01:56:36 AM
Quote from: kissMeonce on November 07, 2016, 01:20:03 AM
Quote from: Young on November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Sayanna I CONSIDER MYSELF YOUR PERSONAL SLAYEEEEREERERFERERRERRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRERERRRrRrrrrrrfrrr........rrrrrew...,

BRANDY SLAYANNA NORWOOD AS BRANDY:

KEITH SLAYUN PHILLIPS AS KEN DOLL:
[url=https://postimg.org/image/xv066u9rj/]
post a picture upload gifs

[url=https://postimg.org/image/uei56jh0r/]
upload image online
wethairdnoodleflop Ken DHAL AS FLOP dul: *WITH ACCESSORIES TO HIDE KENS HIDEOUS MUG(Still looking for dollz.)
LET THE STARZ, DOLLZ, and LITEZ UNITE TONITEZ! SAYANNA'S ABOUT TO CONTINUE TO SLAY AND HELP WITH OUR LIFE'Z

I am fucking screaming
I think nip'z screaming too.

kissMeonce

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 07, 2016, 02:04:55 AM
Quote from: Camo on November 07, 2016, 12:53:57 AM
[instagram]

....  see :usuresis:

:melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel: :melmel:

These shoes are everything great choice tbh! currently the style is indie I personally am considering shopping at Jetrag on Sundays all the stylist go to Sunset Blvd, CA that day.