Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: ?quababe. on November 07, 2016, 01:12:08 PM
Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 09:55:32 AM
QuoteWhat to expect from the show when it airs: Brandy was presented with the Lady of Soul Award after a heartfelt speech from 2015 honoree Jill Scott and a special tribute video from the best in the biz -- Kenny ?BabyFace? Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan, Jhene Aiko and more. Brandy then Performed tons of her hits too -- ?Almost Doesn?t Count,? ?What About Us,? ?Full Moon,? ?I Wanna Be Down,? ?The Boy Is Mine,? ?Talk About Our Love,? ?Have You Ever,? and Mase joined her for ?Sitting On Top Of The World.?
Omff that video is gonna END me
ACK!  :'(

VirgoMind

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 07, 2016, 02:40:08 PM
if she's really freed, wouldnt that info come out on the net from any other source. In this day and age, seems a bit weird. But we'll see

lets see if Brans team does something after SoulTrain airs.
wont expect it the day/s after, but if after 1/2 weeks nothing happens, then u know what

Not if there was a legal agreement not to discuss the case publicly. Which is common in legal matters

Killaxmt

This performance was everything everyone went crazy when she was doing the old school dances and when mase came out the crowd went crazy. I was with her, Elle and Frank at the after party all night it was a lot of fun. Idk how to post videos on here to show you guys but she was loved by everyone in the room! Really great experience!

Heated🔥

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Monika on November 07, 2016, 11:01:05 AM
Brandy will be Brandy no matter what. She will wear what she wants. It is what it is.

Now, I need to hear this speech.  :loose2when:

Right?!

Ghan does Ghan now so if she wants to come to HER award ceremony as a Jans linebacker then DEW.  :plzstop:

I'll be honest, not my favorite look from her but at this point, with the vibe on this board, NOTHING she does will be/is appreciated so I'd do wtf I wanted too.

DVDDY.

Quote from: Killaxmt on November 07, 2016, 03:45:20 PM
This performance was everything everyone went crazy when she was doing the old school dances and when mase came out the crowd went crazy. I was with her, Elle and Frank at the after party all night it was a lot of fun. Idk how to post videos on here to show you guys but she was loved by everyone in the room! Really great experience!

Is it on YouTube?

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Happy, awarded self

This is kinda what I was expecting her to give. I mean, its easy for Ghan to hire a team of the girls to Tran and GLAM her ahp'! I feel she honestly just grew out of the whole standardized Diva phase!

She's at a point where she has nothing else to prove! Work.

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Wtv

November 07, 2016, 04:13:17 PM #352 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:13:31 PM by Scott LeBeau
Quote from: VirgoMind on November 07, 2016, 03:42:01 PM
Quote from: Scott LeBeau on November 07, 2016, 02:40:08 PM
if she's really freed, wouldnt that info come out on the net from any other source. In this day and age, seems a bit weird. But we'll see

lets see if Brans team does something after SoulTrain airs.
wont expect it the day/s after, but if after 1/2 weeks nothing happens, then u know what

Not if there was a legal agreement not to discuss the case publicly. Which is common in legal matters

didnt know this, Could be. Tho one day or another Bran will be asked about it and she will open up, at least a little bit.

anyway, lets hope this is all true and we get a single this year

Chameleon

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on November 07, 2016, 04:08:54 PM
Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 10:20:27 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Happy, awarded self

This is kinda what I was expecting her to give. I mean, its easy for Ghan to hire a team of the girls to Tran and GLAM her ahp'! I feel she honestly just grew out of the whole standardized Diva phase!

She's at a point where she has nothing else to prove! Work.

thats all fine but dis just doesn't look good

:19k:

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: ?quababe. on November 07, 2016, 01:12:08 PM
Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 09:55:32 AM
QuoteWhat to expect from the show when it airs: Brandy was presented with the Lady of Soul Award after a heartfelt speech from 2015 honoree Jill Scott and a special tribute video from the best in the biz -- Kenny ?BabyFace? Edmonds, Jazmine Sullivan, Jhene Aiko and more. Brandy then Performed tons of her hits too -- ?Almost Doesn?t Count,? ?What About Us,? ?Full Moon,? ?I Wanna Be Down,? ?The Boy Is Mine,? ?Talk About Our Love,? ?Have You Ever,? and Mase joined her for ?Sitting On Top Of The World.?

ACK!  :'(

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Chameleon

Guys  :gorlonfire:

Quote@NoirMisfit: Soul train awards were fun . Brandy showed her ass, I was so emotional. Mama knows she can sing !

VirgoMind

Quote from: Mystique on November 07, 2016, 04:22:45 PM
Guys  :gorlonfire:

Quote@NoirMisfit: Soul train awards were fun . Brandy showed her ass, I was so emotional. Mama knows she can sing !

And this is all that truly matters!

Wtv

Harlem

Frank Gatson is LATE w/o Jaquel Knight and Chris Grant