I guess "Anxiety" and "Depression" are trends now

Started by FlowerBomb, December 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

If someone feels they are depressed then that's what it is and I'm not following up with a barrage of questions.  are u clinically diagnosed? Can i see the papers stating so? Etc
If that's how u feel then that's how u fckn feel.  Ur clearly feeling some type of way in ur life, so speak on it.  People are entitled to voice what they feel. Let these people feel how they feel.  If they ask questions about getting it properly treated or sumn then that's when advice can be solicited.  :dead:
!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 03, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

If someone feels they are depressed then that's what it is and I'm not following up with a barrage of questions.  are u clinically diagnosed? Can i see the papers stating so? Etc
If that's how u feel then that's how u fckn feel.  Ur clearly feeling some type of way in ur life, so speak on it.  People are entitled to voice what they feel. Let these people feel how they feel.  If they ask questions about getting it properly treated or sumn then that's when advice can be solicited.  :dead:
It's more complex than that
Then explain it.

BAPHOMET.

Im sorry but yea  :dead:

You're not depressed! stop saying that  :fuming:

yummy

I don't think Jayda is trying to shit on people coping with it, just the misdiagnosing or compulsory reaction to label something a mental illness.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph the Godless. on December 03, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Im sorry Jayden but yea :dead:
YOU'RE NOT DEPRESSED! HAVE YOU HAD YOUR REQUIRED AMOUNT OF SUN FOR THE DAY :fuming:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

You have the comprehension and intelligence range of a teaspoon, I will never waste an ounce of my time explaining a thing to you.

Kurama

Yeah again, there's a difference between someone saying I have depression xyz VS. I am feeling depressed. Same with anxiety. Feeling worried (anxiety) or sad (depression) happens for everyone.

All this other shit yall be adding to the damn mix just to argue wasn't even on the damn table.  :uhh:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
Quote from: Baph the Godless. on December 03, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Im sorry Jayden but yea :dead:
YOU'RE NOT DEPRESSED! HAVE YOU HAD YOUR REQUIRED AMOUNT OF SUN FOR THE DAY :fuming:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
lol if you think it's as easy as that, I won't argue with you
:cheerup:

Kurama

and Xavier you definitely would need a professional to help you diagnose Bipolar disorder, that's a full ass chemical imbalance in your brain.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on December 03, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Yeah again, there's a difference between someone saying I have depression xyz VS. I am feeling depressed. Same with anxiety. Feeling worried (anxiety) or sad (depression) happens for everyone.

All this other shit yall be adding to the damn mix just to argue wasn't even on the damn table.  :uhh:
im over it

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on December 03, 2018, 03:41:52 PM
Quote from: 9! on December 03, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Or maybe they're just more common than everyone thought and people are more open to talking about it?

:diddraispoot:

Shed the stigma gorls
fdffdfff

fair point but definitely unlikely. Depression seldom looks like a pic with ur ass tooted with a long-winded caption every 2 weeks tho.

Like most things on SM, lil "lite" mental issues can be used to garner attention
I mean that may be a clear sign also. There are different levels of depression. While Most people haven't felt the deepest level of depression, where you can't get out of bed for weeks on end. Most do feel depression to the level that they feel an internal sadness, hence why they do things like drugs, alchol, sex, social media thirst trapping.

Alot of us truly don't know how to heal our selves, and we think things like that makes it better. But it's only temporary, people do things that make them feel good in the pain, especially attention. To help them not face it. Not realizing they are just feeding that black hole, instead of healing it and becoming whole.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on December 03, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
and Xavier you definitely would need a professional to help you diagnose Bipolar disorder, that's a full ass chemical imbalance in your brain.

:ummwhat: SFKJDHJDJDJDJDJDJDHJDHJDHJDHJDHJDHJDHHH

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 03, 2018, 04:20:52 PM
I don't think Jayda is trying to shit on people coping with it, just the misdiagnosing or compulsory reaction to label something a mental illness.
hsjsjsj they already came in with an opposing view so they're not trying to understand or hear anything else any damn way  :dead: