Started by Sharon., October 14, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:12:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2019, 10:10:14 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:06:51 AM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 17, 2019, 10:02:44 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:00:45 AM
If it's not true (which I don't believe it is) then Mariah should send her a cease and desist or sue for slander.

hmmm wonder why she hasn't ....

They still love each other obviously. It's just too ugly now. Mariah probably doesn't even want to amplify it.
She went and cut a chunk of her fckn hair out to change the narrative :dead:
This girl is hurt to her core that Quad exposed her,  if it were legal action to be taken,  I don't doubt she would

Why wouldn't she want to change the narrative if she got accused of doing drugs? Clearly she thinks that the results will prove her innocence.
These girls lie on each other all the time but drugs is too far
Exactly.  And we see how CLEARLY hurt she is,  so I'm not buying her not wanting to "amplify it". Between phaedra being dismissed and them exposing the lie on national tv, Kandi felt vindicated. So to bring up Kandi is a reach because they aren't the same.  Mariah was accused, people believe it,  and like the girl who exposed it more than they do her. If Mariah could take it to the next level,  she would. She doesnt wanna amplify it but has been doing JUST that since the season began :plzstop:
Cutting chunks out her head trying to get people to side with her and shit, gtfoh :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2019, 10:21:16 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:12:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2019, 10:10:14 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:06:51 AM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 17, 2019, 10:02:44 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:00:45 AM
If it's not true (which I don't believe it is) then Mariah should send her a cease and desist or sue for slander.

hmmm wonder why she hasn't ....

They still love each other obviously. It's just too ugly now. Mariah probably doesn't even want to amplify it.
She went and cut a chunk of her fckn hair out to change the narrative :dead:
This girl is hurt to her core that Quad exposed her,  if it were legal action to be taken,  I don't doubt she would

Why wouldn't she want to change the narrative if she got accused of doing drugs? Clearly she thinks that the results will prove her innocence.
These girls lie on each other all the time but drugs is too far
Exactly.  And we see how CLEARLY hurt she is,  so I'm not buying her not wanting to "amplify it". Between phaedra being dismissed and them exposing the lie on national tv, Kandi felt vindicated. So to bring up Kandi is a reach because they aren't the same.  Mariah was accused, people believe it,  and like the girl who exposed it more than they do her. If Mariah could take it to the next level,  she would. She doesnt wanna amplify it but has been doing JUST that since the season began :plzstop:
Cutting chunks out her head trying to get people to side with her and shit, gtfoh :kii:

So she's not supposed to provide receipts that would vindicate her? Amplifying it would be taking legal action, not taking a drug test.
The only difference between Kandi and Mariah is that the group actually likes Kandi. Just because they don't like Mariah doesn't validate Quad's accusations.

Bentley. HARRIS!

October 17, 2019, 10:27:44 AM #92 Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:36:28 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
yea Von does bring up a good point

if this 10 year drug test is true and scientifically factual ....

then isn't that enough proof to take to court?

cause that's worse than slander, that's actually libel and defamation

she's got the proof for a homerun case

hmmm wonder why she presented those results to Toya instead of someone like... a judge  :dead:

Vonc2002

Boy, I'm not about to go back and forth about this crackhead. I believe Quad
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 17, 2019, 10:27:44 AM
yea Von does bring up a good point

if this 10 year drug test is true and scientifically factual ....

then isn't that enough proof to take to take to courty?

cause that's worse than slander, that's actually libel and defamation

she's got the proof for a homerun case

hmmm wonder why she presented those results to Toya instead of someone like... a judge  :dead:
:kii:

Gilgamesh.

Part of me also thinks Mariah isn't as offended as she's making out but she's milking it cause she doesn't have a storyline.

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssss

Mariah knows if Simone and Toya stop wanting to be around her she's gone

she's had like 3 seasons to try to build honest relationships with ppl

why even stay around a group of women you don't really like anyways

she honestly has nothing better to do

like .. girl you're on TV... do you have a wig or eyelash line coming ... something. shit.

ophababes.

why would mariah take this to court and risk fucking up the dynamic of this successful ass show that she executive produces? lolz. exposing quad as a liar to the public serves her purpose MUCH better than a damn lawsuit  :dead:

and yea she ain't that hurt. she don't give a damn about these lessor gors n their lies. but SOB a bit quee. play it tf up !!!

Scott.

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 17, 2019, 10:08:35 AM
Mariah has lied on most of the cast and thinks they are going to run to her defense at a moments notice. The woman is unstable and anyone who stans for her has character flaws
:kii:
Right like l can't.

The way they love to paint this ho out as a victim is beyond me

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 10:34:07 AM
Part of me also thinks Mariah isn't as offended as she's making out but she's milking it cause she doesn't have a storyline.
This makes sense too

Vonc2002

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 17, 2019, 10:08:35 AM
Mariah has lied on most of the cast and thinks they are going to run to her defense at a moments notice. The woman is unstable and anyone who stans for her has character flaws
:kii: :plzstop: :kii: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Also did y'all catch that when the "producer cam" was rolling she admitted she had no receipts on Damon cheating. 

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 11:03:26 AM
Also did y'all catch that when the "producer cam" was rolling she admitted she had no receipts on Damon cheating.
:dead:

She's such a liar

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 11:03:26 AM
:plzstop:
This bitch lies like it's breathing. I believe NOTHING